ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo Fisher being bought out for 76 million

You're not biased.... as you call him "Cow"? Now that's funny. I was right. Many prance Pitino out because they hate Calipari with every bone in their body. Oh well, they have the right to do whatever they want.

How about Cow and the Crypt keeper? Thad better for you?

Nah man, you already threw your Cards down. Hatred isn't healthy ya know. Good luck.

And I’m sure you showed coaches like K, Dean Smith, Bill Self, Pitino, Crean, Roy Williams all the love in the world. Right Mr Pot?

That’s what I thought.

And I’m sure you showed coaches like K, Dean Smith, Bill Self, Pitino, Crean, Roy Williams all the love in the world. Right Mr Pot?

That’s what I thought.

You're making zero sense. But we know you hate "Cow" enough to celebrate that Pitino clown so good luck to you and good day.

Good lord. These universities are such corrupt cesspools, 5 years ago these same schools were saying they couldn’t afford to pay the athletes. 😂 They still won’t even pony up their own money and now expect the common fan to pony up NIL dollars while charging students 20k each for a sociology degree. It’s insane.
More than 20k…per year.

Tubby went to 1 final four in 10 years.

Joe B missed the ncaa 3 times.

Cal has sucked the last 3 years but your argument is a weak one.

Spare me that cal only has one title. Same with tubby and hall. So u have to use other tie breakers.
Prior to 1975 the tourney only had 16 teams. If still that way, how many years would Cal have missed?
(P.S. We’re currently ranked #17 in the AP poll.)

Caliparis first 6 seasons are up there as well, minus the Noel injury that derailed 2013. That team is probably a round of 32 or sweet 16 team if healthy.

Cal had 1 title and 4 final fours in his 6 but the NIT.

Pitino had 1 title and 3 final fours but never missed the ncaa.

Both probably win a 2nd title if not for key injuries and perhaps more with a key injury within ncaa tourney itself (brown n 1993 and wcs n 2014).
DA doesn’t get hurt and Pitino has back-to-back championships in 96-97.

It’s amatter of semantics, I said Rick won 2 which he did, because the ncaa stripped the title doesn’t mean he didn’t win it. It’s a fact, there was a tournament played and Rick’s team won.,
Yes, he didn’t win it. He cheated. Wasn’t even supposed to be in it. At the point they were stripped, it ceased to be an NCAA sanctioned game. So, the games you say he won ceased to be official
, thus they become two random teams playing for nothing.

Let's discuss. What's your approach to zone offense? How would YOU attack a 1-3-1? What if they're trapping out of it?

My approach to zone offense? I’m not sure of the question there? Maybe you can clarify and I’ll be happy to answer.

My teams attack a 1-3-1 defense by pushing the ball and not allowing the zone to get set up. We use lots of ball reversals and attack the gaps and try to draw 2 defenders for an easy kick out. Ball screens, pin down screens, there’s literally tons of ways you can attack it. Just a few ways I like to do it as a coach! 😉

My approach to zone offense? I’m not sure of the question there? Maybe you can clarify and I’ll be happy to answer.

My teams attack a 1-3-1 defense by pushing the ball and not allowing the zone to get set up. We use lots of ball reversals and attack the gaps and try to draw 2 defenders for an easy kick out. Ball screens, pin down screens, there’s literally tons of ways you can attack it. Just a few ways I like to do it as a coach! 😉
Great job googling Naismith. Where do you coach? I'd love to schedule you.

1. Ball reversals are much harder against a 1-3-1. There are no "easy kickouts" vs a good 1-3-1
2. Ball screens don't work because the top guy can go under/over easily; the ballhandler is usually pushed way out on the floor
3. Who are you "pinning down" for in a 1-3-1?
4. "Not sure of the question".... continuity, quick hitters...?

You can overload it, you can screen the middle or screen the bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: GoCats-GoHerd88
Really surprised Jimbo hasn't had more success. They've been able to buy some really nice recruits the last few years with NIL.

I don't feel bad for him. I wish someone wanted me gone badly enough to pay me 76 million dollars.

RE: Calipari: I'm giving him this year. I think he's actually changed the things that have needed changing.

I think this team is really talented, full of shooters and dawgs. I think this season is going to feel a lot more like the early days.

If we have another crappy regular season followed by a 1st/2nd round exit--I'm all for it. Time to move on.

Reactions: BradleyCrawford08
Great job googling Naismith. Where do you coach? I'd love to schedule you.

1. Ball reversals are much harder against a 1-3-1. There are no "easy kickouts" vs a good 1-3-1
2. Ball screens don't work because the top guy can go under/over easily; the ballhandler is usually pushed way out on the floor
3. Who are you "pinning down" for in a 1-3-1?
4. "Not sure of the question".... continuity, quick hitters...?

You can overload it, you can screen the middle or screen the bottom.

It’s basic stuff, why would I need to google?

I coach at Independence High School in Coal City, WV.

Where do you coach?

Scheduling an out of state team that’s nearly 200 miles away isn’t feasible and you know that. Or maybe you’re blowing smoke and you don’t know that? 😂
I go to Ohio, Western Kentucky, Northern Kentucky, etc all the time. Sounds like you're part of a Mickey Mouse operation. All weekends are open....

I go to Ohio, Western Kentucky, Northern Kentucky, etc all the time. Sounds like you're part of a Mickey Mouse operation. All weekends are open....

A quick google search determines that to be a lie. You’re playing mainly eastern Ky teams. Why lie???

Call the AD, John Lilly and see if we can get you on our schedule. I like guaranteed W’s.

A quick google search determines that to be a lie. You’re playing mainly eastern Ky teams. Why lie???
You're a complete idiot. 😁 Going to northern Ky 4 times alone this year. Been to Bowling Green in the past. Hell I took a team to the Hoosier Gym one year. So, eat a whole bag of di@ks.

Call the AD, John Lilly and see if we can get you on our schedule. I like guaranteed W’s.
You talk to him....if you want an ass kicking. And I'll feed your team, and let you know we will play exclusively 1-3-1 so you can prepare all those pin downs and quick reversals. 😁

It's easy for me. If you want it, you work it out with your guy. But you don't, so it's fine. Also...you got beat by 80??

You’re the one wanting the game and claiming it’s easy to get done, not me. So you don’t want it???

Yes we lost to Shady Spring back in the winter but we had 2 middle schoolers starting against one of the best teams in the state. I took over a 6-15 team, let’s not forget that.

I’ll put my resume up against yours any day. I’ll bet any amount of money you want that you aren’t even the head coach there at your school. Probably a ball boy or in charge of recording games for game film.. 😂

You’re the one wanting the game and claiming it’s easy to get done, not me. So you don’t want it???

Yes we lost to Shady Spring back in the winter but we had 2 middle schoolers starting against one of the best teams in the state. I took over a 6-15 team, let’s not forget that.

I’ll put my resume up against yours any day. I’ll bet any amount of money you want that you aren’t even the head coach there at your school. Probably a ball boy or in charge of recording games for game film.. 😂
It's easy on my end.

121-40. Sounds like you're a real go getter. 😁 😁

Since we are offering excuses, my senior all state PG missed 16 games with a heart issue. Won our district and made it to region semis. In a real basketball state.

Bet. Name the amount. On resume and head coach.

It's easy on my end.

121-40. Sounds like you're a real go getter. 😁 😁

Since we are offering excuses, my senior all state PG missed 16 games with a heart issue. Won our district and made it to region semis. In a real basketball state.

Bet. Name the amount. On resume and head coach.

Real basketball state huh? 16th region in KY is basically the same competition as the local YMCA. 😂

$10,000 says that you are not the head coach at any High School. Same for resume, if you are in fact the head coach, my resume trumps yours. It’s easy to figure that out through google.

Real basketball state huh? 16th region in KY is basically the same competition as the local YMCA. 😂

$10,000 says that you are not the head coach at any High School. Same for resume, if you are in fact the head coach, my resume trumps yours. It’s easy to figure that out through google.
I’ll take your 10K. DM me and I’ll give you the details.

You got beat by EIGHTY, and have to play middle schoolers. You’re not a real basketball coach. “Pin downs” vs a 1-3-1 😂😂. I wouldn’t let you run my middle school program. But I’ll take your money motor mouth.

How many state semifinal games have you coached in? In a state with no classes, roughly 270 schools, in a Final 4. Send me my money bitch.

I’ll take your 10K. DM me and I’ll give you the details.

You got beat by EIGHTY, and have to play middle schoolers. You’re not a real basketball coach. “Pin downs” vs a 1-3-1 😂😂. I wouldn’t let you run my middle school program. But I’ll take your money motor mouth.

How many state semifinal games have you coached in? In a state with no classes, roughly 270 schools, in a Final 4. Send me my money bitch.

It won’t let me DM you??? If you can prove you are the head coach, I’ll send you 20k. You can’t and won’t because you aren’t.

I looked it up, you have never sniffed a final four. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Look at my resume before you run your mouth, kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT