ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Goodman is a giant pile of steaming shit

Raving about a point guard going there accused of abusing a woman and trying to recruit Hunter going there.What a joke.If Cal recruited this punk he would bash him to death.
Funny you brought this up as I was about to. WTF is Goodman and Dauster's deal? No UK fan is acting like this is a perfect situation or place but the way they've behaved the last 2 days regarding Dickinson is borderline psychopathic. They've trashed Kentucky's backcourt situation--they literally will have the best guards on same roster as they've had since '20 season if not back further to 17 or '18. Then they keep beating their heads against a wall saying "Hunter HAS TO GO TO KANSAS". It's f***ing weird.

Again, I say this as a fan who doesn't really want Dickinson at Kentucky but couple this with Self flying to go meet Dickinson for an hour last night, it's signs that he's not the lock that so many were reporting. Appreciate the Jayhawk fan coming over and saying what he's heard/hearing-but this is weird/odd behavior by national media guys.

Goodman is obsessed with Self….he will do anything to help him out. I actually like the Field of 68 and Fanta is the best! But they clearly are super pro-Kansas and anti-UK. Self is probably the best X and O’s coach in the country to be fair. But his crap does stink and he excuses terrible behavior by his players and cheated like crazy with Adidas and they won’t talk about it.

I could be wrong but isn’t Kansas offense big on lobs to the rim and pick and roll, instead of playing through the post

Funny you brought this up as I was about to. WTF is Goodman and Dauster's deal? No UK fan is acting like this is a perfect situation or place but the way they've behaved the last 2 days regarding Dickinson is borderline psychopathic. They've trashed Kentucky's backcourt situation--they literally will have the best guards on same roster as they've had since '20 season if not back further to 17 or '18. Then they keep beating their heads against a wall saying "Hunter HAS TO GO TO KANSAS". It's f***ing weird.

Again, I say this as a fan who doesn't really want Dickinson at Kentucky but couple this with Self flying to go meet Dickinson for an hour last night, it's signs that he's not the lock that so many were reporting. Appreciate the Jayhawk fan coming over and saying what he's heard/hearing-but this is weird/odd behavior by national media guys.
Okay I thought about it….and I think it’s desperation. I’ve read several articles about how Kansas entire off-season is “centered” around Dickenson. I think Goodman knows if they miss Hunter it could be a real struggle for his best friend Self. Their entire offense last year was Jalen Wilson and to his credit he played incredible but he was the only guy who could generate his own shot and could set up others (Dick, Adams, McCular) and Wilson is now gone. Shot creation is going to be a major problem if they whiff on Hunter. Taking a player with domestic violence accusations is as desperate as it gets. But it’s wild how open he is lobbying for a school as an alleged *unbiased journalist.

Okay I thought about it….and I think it’s desperation. I’ve read several articles about how Kansas entire off-season is “centered” around Dickenson. I think Goodman knows if they miss Hunter it could be a real struggle for his best friend Self. Their entire offense last year was Jalen Wilson and to his credit he played incredible but he was the only guy who could generate his own shot and could set up others (Dick, Adams, McCular) and Wilson is now gone. Shot creation is going to be a major problem if they whiff on Hunter. Taking a player with domestic violence accusations is as desperate as it gets. But it’s wild how open he is lobbying for a school as an alleged *unbiased journalist.
Honestly if Kentucky missed on Dickinson, the kid from Utah valley, I have only watched highlights but he would be a better fit than Dickinson would on next years roster

Kansas fans on Twitter are back go being extremely confident they get Dickinson. There lineup of Harris, Morris, mcgbako, ok adams and Dickinson with Timberlake is the the team to beat. I can’t lie that’s a really good team on paper

Goodman has openly admitted he hates Calipari because he tried to get him fired. That said, Goodman still got fired from all his previous gigs on his own.😉

Typical jailhawk player nothing new about that

Kansas fans on Twitter are back go being extremely confident they get Dickinson. There lineup of Harris, Morris, mcgbako, ok adams and Dickinson with Timberlake is the the team to beat. I can’t lie that’s a really good team on paper
That’s where he probably ends up. Idc either what Goodman has to say. I doubt these players are listening to anything that clown says.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Honestly if Kentucky missed on Dickinson, the kid from Utah valley, I have only watched highlights but he would be a better fit than Dickinson would on next years roster
I think if you can get Tshiebwe or Dickinson as your college Center you take them. They're too good, and you just figure out how to make it work. But if neither of those two are available I think I would just as soon UK gets nobody else at Center and maybe that will force Bradshaw to man the position along with Onyenso and Ware.

Reactions: track42
I think if you can get Tshiebwe or Dickinson as your college Center you take them. They're too good, and you just figure out how to make it work. But if neither of those two are available I think I would just as soon UK gets nobody else at Center and maybe that will force Bradshaw to man the position along with Onyenso and Ware.
If Oscar & Dickinson don’t end up here, they can’t go with just ugo. This guy from Utah valley is a version of what ugo can be down the road

Reactions: G-PIP
If we miss on both I would like to get the Tenn player for the 4 and let Bradshaw/Ugo share the 5.

If Oscar & Dickinson don’t end up here, they can’t go with just ugo. This guy from Utah valley is a version of what ugo can be down the road
I'm not doubting you at all on the Utah Valley player. College works somewhat like high school in that some guys given opportunity really develop into some of the best players as upperclassmen. But I don't want Bradshaw as the PF - and I admit that I might be wrong on that. But to me it smacks of the old days when every 6'8" to 6'10" player "could" play PG. Yeah lots of guys "could" play PG, but the operative question always was: "Who impacts winning the most at the PG spot for the team?"

I'm not doubting you at all on the Utah Valley player. College works somewhat like high school in that some guys given opportunity really develop into some of the best players as upperclassmen. But I don't want Bradshaw as the PF - and I admit that I might be wrong on that. But to me it smacks of the old days when every 6'8" to 6'10" player "could" play PG. Yeah lots of guys "could" play PG, but the operative question always was: "Who impacts winning the most at the PG spot for the team?"
I don’t want bradshaw at the 4 either but if he is saying that’s what he wants and plan to do then you can guarantee cal has told him he is playing the 4

You are not wrong on the Bradshaw at the 4 part.

Come on guys. They put that bullshit out there during the off-season because the average fan doesn’t read it. Nobody does but Kentucky fans. It drives up his clicks which put $$$$ in his pocket. It’s been a long established fact that this fruit loop is anti-Kentucky everything. He openly roots against Kentucky to the point of writing fiction to try to sway recruits.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I agree. Have never liked Dickinson that much. Just a plodded. The aziz kid gets up in the air and runs the floor. He and ugo would give problems to guys wanting to score inside.

I agree. Have never liked Dickinson that much. Just a plodded. The aziz kid gets up in the air and runs the floor. He and ugo would give problems to guys wanting to score inside.
He can't hit a free throw to save his life.

I would gladly take Dickinson, as he is a damn good college player who you can’t pass up, but I still think he is Kansas bound, and aziz can do exactly what Kentucky needs

We need more than that.No way all those skinny freshmen are ready for the big time.
Wagner Edwards and dillingham will all be good for the most part. Brwdshaw & ugo are projects/unknowns, next years team doesn’t need somebody standing on the block clogging up the lane. I agree Dickinson should be first choice or Oscar but the fit is questionable. With aziz is can allow for Thai team to play how they should and play up and down, now cal has to go get more shooting, that’s why I say try to get dingle and worry about minutes later

Just go to YouTube and type in hunter Dickinson, there are multiple videos on there of the field of 68 trying and talking about Dickinson on Kansas

I don’t want bradshaw at the 4 either but if he is saying that’s what he wants and plan to do then you can guarantee cal has told him he is playing the 4
I'm amazed that Mr Lying Lips hasn't told these guys such a thing, ONLY to do so in order to get guys to sign, and then actually use these guys as they should be used. It's mostly just the fans and media that Cal lies to.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I’ve been pretty down on Cal lately and not all that high on Dickinson. But at this point I’d kinda like to see him come here just to wipe some grins off certain faces.

Goodman is a saint at this website if he says something derogatory about Cal. Other than that, he's hated here.

Amusing to watch the histrionics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT