ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Forbes

Cal needs to get off his fat,lazy ass and try something.
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
Not many options left, I just don’t understand why Kentucky didn’t recruit Holland or Mgbako if they knew of this injury since April….. maybe Bradshaw is ready to go at the beginning of the season
He should’ve recruited them anyway. Wait, I think we did recruit Holland, even after he left Texas. IIRC, his excuse for not recruiting Mgbako and others was because he wanted to get some experienced players. Then, goes out and recruits 4/5 more freshmen. 🤦‍♂️

The way these guys are talking they make it sound like reeves is for sure gone. Said he wants on ball role and to create more
At this point I’m just gonna consider him gone.
SOS put the crack pipe down bru.
When you bring in an historic 6 man Super Class you get a F’in pass on everything else.
Dude you and your posse need to chill.
No you don’t, and nobody can win with 6 players. Calipari sure the hell can’t. We already have an injury to one of the Super Kids so we are down to 5 now.

He should’ve recruited them anyway. Wait, I think we did recruit Holland, even after he left Texas. IIRC, his excuse for not recruiting Mgbako and others was because he wanted to get some experienced players. Then, goes out and recruits 4/5 more freshmen. 🤦‍♂️
Typical Cal right there. Say one thing and do another. I don’t need more Freshman so no interest in these players, hey guys look at these freshman over here!

Not many options left, I just don’t understand why Kentucky didn’t recruit Holland or Mgbako if they knew of this injury since April….. maybe Bradshaw is ready to go at the beginning of the season
EXACTLY. If they knew, then he is even more negligent than before. That is, if they knew. Cal never says anything, good or bad. I know he doesn't have to tell us anything, but he doesn't communicate anything at all. From. what I read, the boosters (rich ones that matter) are not happy. He doesn't try to get along with anybody...boosters, media, fans.
I know people are still pissed off about Pitino flipping off the fans as he was leaving the arena that time; but Cal is basically doing the same thing, just not with his finger.

We have 3 scholarships left. We only need 1 more spot filled and thats reserved for Jordan Brown, that is if we can get him elgible and work out kinks where he and Antonio are happy. The other one is going to Somto. He has to get elgible for a reclass then he will commit. If Somto doesnt commit before Brown then i could see him going elsewhere then get a shooter.

We have 3 scholarships left. We only need 1 more spot filled and thats reserved for Jordan Brown, that is if we can get him elgible and work out kinks where he and Antonio are happy. The other one is going to Somto. He has to get elgible for a reclass then he will commit. If Somto doesnt commit before Brown then i could see him going elsewhere then get a shooter.
I’m listening to this Michigan guy and he is sounding like reeves to Kentucky has no chance at happening. He thinks reeves gets his degree in 2 weeks and enters the portal. It’s not looking great for reeves at all. Also is Kentucky even interested in brown

I’m listening to this Michigan guy and he is sounding like reeves to Kentucky has no chance at happening. He thinks reeves gets his degree in 2 weeks and enters the portal. It’s not looking great for reeves at all. Also is Kentucky even interested in brown
I haven't seen where Brown has listed any schools at all.

Dude doesn't want to share minutes with two ball-dominant, shoot-first freshmen. It's the same reason that Antonio Reeves doesn't want to be here.
He can take Bradshaw place since he will be out for the year

And hes from Michigan, a nobody doing a podcast and you believe that crap as fact. Antonio hates school. He cant enter portal til mid august. Yeah ok. Hes out when he gets his NIL money from UK. Watch. Just my opinion of course, scuttlebutt if you will. I dont know crap. Except for....
We are Kentucky!!

Oh
Brown is on our short list, him, Somto and one other. I do not know or have any idea who it is. We want 2 of 3 and Somto to be one of them. I do know that, but who really knows anything. I believe Cal and UK are mind jobbing the media. I do believe that.

Last edited:
And hes from Michigan, a nobody doing a podcast and you believe that crap as fact. Antonio hates school. He cant enter portal til mid august. Yeah ok. Hes out when he gets his NIL money from UK. Watch. Just my opinion of course, scuttlebutt if you will. I dont know crap. Except for....
We are Kentucky!!
Not doubting you but is that actually being told to you by somebody else or are you just hoping they do that? The Michigan guy is like their version or pilgrim, and he seems very confident it happens. He thinks it’s more role and reeves wanting the ball in his hands

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT