ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Forbes

Not doubting you but is that actually being told to you by somebody else or are you just hoping they do that? The Michigan guy is like their version or pilgrim, and he seems very confident it happens. He thinks it’s more role and reeves wanting the ball in his hands
Good for him, Pilgrim not always right either and im sure hes better. Hes at Kentucky.. The guy is just getting listeners. He doesnt know anything. There are 2 people that know for sure how this is playing out and thats Cal and Antonio and they aint talking. I would say about right now its going just like they want it. We are ironing out Nil

And hes from Michigan, a nobody doing a podcast and you believe that crap as fact. Antonio hates school. He cant enter portal til mid august. Yeah ok. Hes out when he gets his NIL money from UK. Watch. Just my opinion of course, scuttlebutt if you will. I dont know crap. Except for....
We are Kentucky!!

Oh
Brown is on our short list, him, Somto and one other. I do not know or have any idea who it is. We want 2 of 3 and Somto to be one of them. I do know that, but who really knows anything. I believe Cal and UK are mind jobbing the media. I do believe that.
And how do you know this inside scoop ?

Good for him, Pilgrim not always right either and im sure hes better. Hes at Kentucky.. The guy is just getting listeners. He doesnt know anything. There are 2 people that know for sure how this is playing out and thats Cal and Antonio and they aint talking. I would say about right now its going just like they want it. We are ironing out Nil
So it’s more hope than actual scoop

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT