ADVERTISEMENT

Jasper Johnson

I certainly hope so!!!

Jasper is the BIGGEST recruit in this upcoming class for Coach Pope. I want him above ALL others!!! He is a big guard with all the skills needed to prosper in Coach Pope's system. IMHO, he should be priority #1!! Him being a legacy recruit from Kentucky makes it even better!!!

I REALLY like his game!!

How many high school recruits do y’all think Pope will take in 2025?

The main recruits I’ve seen mentioned are Jasper Johnson, Malachi Moreno, and Tounde Yessoufou. Hopefully Oweh, Garrison, and Chandler will do well and be back in 2025 as well.

The main recruits I’ve seen mentioned are Jasper Johnson, Malachi Moreno, and Tounde Yessoufou. Hopefully Oweh, Garrison, and Chandler will do well and be back in 2025 as well.
I'd guess 4. Jasper, Yessoufou , Moreno and one other guy like Harwell , Jerry Easter II , Will Riley if he doesnt classify etc.

So if all 5 players that can come back do, thats 5, plus 4 recruits then 4 portal players is my guess.

It would be pretty dang awesome to have Jasper, Perry, Noah, and Moreno all good players from Kentucky... just need a pf to get a all KY starting 5 there.

Well excuse me..... I've not seen pictures of either. I thought it was Johnson since that was the topic.

Forgive me ol basketball guru. lol
You have never seen Anthony Edwards, a superstar in the NBA, the #1 NBA draft pick out of the SEC? Legit question, have you ever watched basketball before? Kentucky has played him multiple times but maybe he is before your time? Are you older than 9 years old?

Well excuse me..... I've not seen pictures of either. I thought it was Johnson since that was the topic.

Forgive me ol basketball guru. lol
You don’t have to be a basketball guru to recognize one of the best players in the entire sport. It seems like you weren’t intelligent enough to grasp the point of what was being discussed so you’re doubling down and being a douchebag now. It truly makes you look incredibly stupid.

You have never seen Anthony Edwards, a superstar in the NBA, the #1 NBA draft pick out of the SEC? Legit question, have you ever watched basketball before? Kentucky has played him multiple times but maybe he is before your time? Are you older than 9 years old?

I don't watch the NBA so nope I wouldn't know him if we walked up to me.
I think you are an asshole and probably live at home with your Mom in the basement.

I'll willing to bet I forgot more about KY basketball than you ever knew.

Shut your punk ass mouth.

I don't watch the NBA so nope I wouldn't know him if we walked up to me.
I think you are an asshole and probably live at home with your Mom in the basement.

I'll willing to bet I forgot more about KY basketball than you ever knew.

Shut your punk ass mouth.
You are the only punk bitch in this thread and everyone can see it.

Well if you are going to roast Rivercatinfl you might as well get me too . I watched him when he played at Georgia but had forgotten what he looked like.

Is it that big of a deal that you felt the need to berate him?

If he does go to UGA, maybe he can be a 2 sport star. 2 guard and WR.
Misinterpret Over Your Head GIF

Sorry. People's appearance changes over time. Basketball players are mostly tiny pixels on the screen. I couldn't pick most non-UK players out of a line-up. When a pic is used to accompany a subject, it's natural to assume the pic is there to illustrate the subject. I did and also thought it odd.

I'd guess 4. Jasper, Yessoufou , Moreno and one other guy like Harwell , Jerry Easter II , Will Riley if he doesnt classify etc.

So if all 5 players that can come back do, thats 5, plus 4 recruits then 4 portal players is my guess.

It would be pretty dang awesome to have Jasper, Perry, Noah, and Moreno all good players from Kentucky... just need a pf to get a all KY starting 5 there.
I would love to get Hudson Greer somehow. He looks like a very good multi-year player. He seems to be a better athletic version of Trent Noah.

Only caveat is that Duke was his favorite school growing up. Last word I have seen was that neither Kentucky or Duke have offered though.

If he does go to UGA, maybe he can be a 2 sport star. 2 guard and WR.
I'm going to guess you saw the title and the picture and just assumed it was Johnson. However, even if you don't know what either looks like, there are a couple of clues that the picture isn't of Johnson. First of all, the caption on the pic is representing your home state, and Johnson's home state is Kentucky. Secondly, the OP specifically said to look at who liked the pic, indicating that the subject matter was in the like, not the pic.

Who knows when with all the changes.

Well if you are going to roast Rivercatinfl you might as well get me too . I watched him when he played at Georgia but had forgotten what he looked like.

Is it that big of a deal that you felt the need to berate him?
Okay if you read the post, it says jasper johnson liked the post. Wasnt the person in the photo. The caption says nothing better than repoing your home state in college. Everyone here knows he is from Kentucky, his dad played football at Kentucky. And if you did not, if you read the first response in this thread, it explains that he is a Kentucky boy, a legacy recruit and was optimistic about Kentucky’s chances about landing jasper johnson based on him liking the post. No excuse at all to reply to a thread but not read a single word in the thread.

Reactions: fabcat and JASUN74
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT