ADVERTISEMENT

James Wiseman tonight

Memphis court was redesigned and colors changed between Madness and first game.

EIp1HpGWkAAU3GW
Jesus that's awful. The Boise State field of college basketball. Actually it's an even bigger eye sore.

what did our top freshman do against KY St and Georgetown?

how many times has any UK freshman put up those numbers in a debut?

Wiseman is up to 28 and 12 now. Impressive no matter who it’s against.
Yeah, he's gonna get some big numbers this season, but did you see the highlights? SC State played that new paper machet defense. He was all alone in every highlight, just dunking again and again. If you're SC State, how do you leave this guy alone? He's likely the #1 pick in June.

But I agree, he will likely be the talk of college basketball this season. He is huge, very long, but very thin. He would struggle against a guy like Richards who can match his length and is much stronger. But in that conference he will thrive.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Yeah, he's gonna get some big numbers this season, but did you see the highlights? SC State played that new paper machet defense. He was all alone in every highlight, just dunking again and again. If you're SC State, how do you leave this guy alone? He's likely the #1 pick in June.

But I agree, he will likely be the talk of college basketball this season. He is huge, very long, but very thin. He would struggle against a guy like Richards who can match his length and is much stronger. But in that conference he will thrive.

They will get a high seed by won't make it out of the first weekend.

I can already see it.

what did our top freshman do against KY St and Georgetown?

how many times has any UK freshman put up those numbers in a debut?

Wiseman is up to 28 and 12 now. Impressive no matter who it’s against.
Why do you care what he does ? Are you related to him?

Rupp Rafters getting irrationally upset at any somewhat positive mention of Memphis will never get old. Lol
Seriously? We are proud, I mean tears in our eyes proud that Memphis cleaned South Carolina's States clock. Is there another team in the country that could have done that? (sarcasm)

Maxey asks Wiseman
as Shaq to Kobe..."how's my ass taste?"

Posts like this baffle me. Maxey didn't do that to Memphis, so why would Wiseman care?

Especially since Wiseman had an even better night with 28 pts on 11-14 shooting, 11 rbds, 3 blocks ..and all that in only 22 minutes of playing time. That, my friends, is one crazy impressive college debut, and it doesn't make you a bad UK fan to acknowledge it.

I'm pretty sure Wiseman's not wasting time worrying about Maxey and UK, he's too busy enjoying his one college season before collecting millions.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeBranthony Javis
I’ll take maxey’s game against the #1 team. Maxey was the talk of college basketball at the end of the day and rightfully so.

Reactions: MojoYamamoto
24 and 10 so far on 9/12 shooting.

He is going to be the talk of college b-ball this year.

He is going to be good but on 5 or 6 of his put back dunks didn’t SC State understand that someone needed to be in the paint for rebounds and defense?

Posts like this baffle me. Maxey didn't do that to Memphis, so why would Wiseman care?

Especially since Wiseman had an even better night with 28 pts on 11-14 shooting, 11 rbds, 3 blocks ..and all that in only 22 minutes of playing time. That, my friends, is one crazy impressive college debut, and it doesn't make you a bad UK fan to acknowledge it.

I'm pretty sure Wiseman's not wasting time worrying about Maxey and UK, he's too busy enjoying his one college season before collecting millions.
dude...chill...go complain about something else

I’ll take maxey’s game against the #1 team. Maxey was the talk of college basketball at the end of the day and rightfully so.

“The talk of college basketball” on November 6th is as meaningless as it gets. Is anybody really giving a damn about some UK PG in a dying college sports league?

Last night’s game was hard to watch for most of the time. That PG for Michigan state looked like he was 38 years old, by the way.

Lots of NBA sets with the accuracy of HS ball. Thrilling. SMH.

Wake me up when it’s March. Been a UK fan forever, but this stuff is getting harder and harder to endure.

Oh and before you say “WAIT UNTIL THIS TEAM STARTS CLICKING”...

We’ll be putting up some duds against Georgia and South Carolina before it’s all said and done.

IMO, Wiseman took the easy road by choosing Memphis. He is going to be a one and done lottery pick no matter where he went. By going to Memphis, he gets to play for the local team with all his buddies while everyone around him tells him how great he is. He also gets to play glorified pickup basketball and doesn’t ever have to worry about playing any defense in college.

Reactions: the stat man
Maybe this is why former Memphis AD stepped down earlier this year, he knew what was going on. The NCAA will be in Memphis like flies on a rib roast for the next year and heads should roll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT