ADVERTISEMENT

James Wiseman tonight

Figured the OP would leave this little detail out. Surprised he hasn't posted about dook's win.

what did our top freshman do against KY St and Georgetown?

how many times has any UK freshman put up those numbers in a debut?

Wiseman is up to 28 and 12 now. Impressive no matter who it’s against.

No need for you to watch or post about the UK game then. Enjoy your Wiseman gear.

Reactions: Blue wood
ESPN runs the narrative and they are going to hype up Cole Anthony like no other this year.

UNC has no one else to rely on.

Exactly. We could be playing against an intramural youth YMCA team and Montgomery wouldnt sniff 28 and 12. To make it seem unimpressive because of it being a small time school is foolish. Did you see his dunks? If Montgomery attacked the rim even 25% as aggressive as that, he might actually make a decent big man. He's legit, as was Zion last year. No need to try and spin so it hurts less that we didnt get them. Just chalk it up to a hell of a player we missed on who will ultimately do nothing with the school they spurned us for.

Imagine Wiseman on this team. It would be a 3-4 loss team at most. He’s what’s missing. Just have to hope nick and EJ can be good enough.

Wiseman may have been the missing piece for number 9 but he followed his High school coach to Memphis. He will be a top 3 pick and may reach the round of 32. He didn’t choose us because of Penny. I can’t blame him. We have to get over this. He didn’t jerk us around like Zion and I dont think he got paid like Zion did to go to Memphis. I really like our team.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Wiseman once was a Wiseman until he chose a perennial loser for his 1 year at college. Short term fame instead of life time fame is evidently more profitable these days

Yeah if they get to play South Carolina State every night then Wiseman will be player of the year. He still hasn't shown that he has a offensive game out side of wide open dunks.

Off topic I believe Memphis should get a technical foul at the start of every game for that god awful court. What the hell were they thinking.

That is your choice, as is mine. But to say that they won't be on TV at all is just plain ignorant. You really think that just because YOU don't watch the games that YOU really will make a difference in ratings? Really? Such a simple mind...
My man, AAC games are little league. Your Memphis team will not be on national TV much this year. You play shitty teams in a shitty league. TV doesn't want that shit. Sorry.

Did this dude even post 1 comment in the UK game thread? Would be weird no to have. Of course UK only trailed 4-3 for a moment then that was it for the rest of the game.

That is your choice, as is mine. But to say that they won't be on TV at all is just plain ignorant. You really think that just because YOU don't watch the games that YOU really will make a difference in ratings? Really? Such a simple mind...
You just don’t get it, do you?

Memphis court was redesigned and colors changed between Madness and first game.

EIp1HpGWkAAU3GW

What did our top freshmen do against the #1 team in the country? Impressive I must say

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
ADVERTISEMENT