ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Sock

Jack Sock huh? Bowler too. I bet this raunchy bastard is eating it up.

Guy prolly can't even bowl unless he shits on some female bowling groupie first thing in the morning.

Jack Sock huh? Bowler too. I bet this raunchy bastard is eating it up.

Guy prolly can't even bowl unless he shits on some female bowling groupie first thing in the morning.
Hell, I'm not a professional and that's my standard warmup. Walk into the alley, put my balls on the table, look at the first chick I see, "C'mon honey, let me #2 on that chest so I can finish #1.".

zj5QsrU.gif

Reactions: Willy4UK
I wonder if his name is what motivated him to be a professional athlete. I can imagine 13 year old Jack Sock hitting the shit out of a tennis ball against a brick wall for every time someone laughed at his name each day. Over time, he grew into a tennis monster through sheer repetition and ire.

Reactions: Moopyj
Jack sock is getting beat down by j. Tsonga as we speak. Down 1 set currrently

Let's go jack sock. I'm confident you will find a way to shake off the stiffness and loosen up.

Just have to wonder if he blew his wad in the previous match and had nothing left in the tank ? Sure seemed that way early on. He definitely was a little weak in the knees trying to volley and chase down balls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT