ADVERTISEMENT

So will the women's program be in better shape than the men's program next year?

Well the Lady Cats lost another signed recruit. it is to be expected, he is bringing in better players. But he is really going to have to work to get depth on the roster. The starting 5 MAY be solid, but the bench will be thin. Keep working Kenny, it will take more than one off season, but I feel he is the right coach for the job. I am cheering for him, it was just the top 10 comment that I had issues with.

Reactions: westerncat
I’d much rather watch the women play than watch that woman on our sideline screaming goooo!
I’m talking about women’s college basketball in general and you are comparing that whole product to a has been coach, why?

I’m talking about women’s college basketball in general and you are comparing that whole product to a has been coach, why?
It’s pretty comparable to our program right now friend. Enjoy our season next year. Let the real ones find joy in something else.

They will be the bells of the ball no matter what. Coach Brooks has the Lady Kat's buzzing in March. Does not happen very often. Part is the coach change but he must be a players coach to have all the early decisions coming our way. Will be a fun season for the Lady Kat's. Hope it is a better season for our Mens CATS as well. Only time will tell.

Happy to see the women’s program back in good hands. Hoping to see Calipari start coaching and digging into the portal to get some solid veteran players that can successfully lead the Cats next year. GBB!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT