ADVERTISEMENT

Ivisic Update

Depends on how he plays, at the end of the day we are still relying on a Sophomore who looked lost a ton, a Freshman phenomenon who is hurt, and Z who has upside but no time playing in the US to compare. Now European players are really good now so I’m not worried but that’s a lot of unknowns and injuries to overcome early.

Without all three, I thought we looked good in Canada. Getting Mitchell was a game changer for us imo. The three bigs raise the ceiling of this team and definitely improve the depth, but I liked the lineups in Canada a lot.

Without all three, I thought we looked good in Canada. Getting Mitchell was a game changer for us imo. The three bigs raise the ceiling of this team and definitely improve the depth, but I liked the lineups in Canada a lot.
I agree, we will need some bigs though to be at our best. I see us playing very similar with Bradshaw at the 5 though, him and Mitchell are suited perfectly for this roster.

Last edited:
We've got other dynamic freshmen capable of big moments like Edward's & Wagner. Plus a ton of what I'll call quality complimentary players like Shep, Thiero, and Mitchell.

Oh and some guy named Reeves that could randomly go off for 30.

I think we will lose some games. But we could also catch a a few good teams on the right night and look like world beaters.

Marc Maggard is to Kentucky basketball what Benedict Arnold was to the United States: an opportunist posing as a loyal soldier who simply shades to whatever side benefits him the most.

He is a scoundrel, and that goes for his followers as well. We should smoke them out of this message board like foul-smelling rats out of a hole.

Hopefully good news to follow. This will be TOEFL number 2 attempt I believe and test number 3 over all (His first language test he passed, UK doesn't accept.)

I still stand by that the hoops he's had to jump through have been ridiculous.

Marc Maggard is to Kentucky basketball what Benedict Arnold was to the United States: an opportunist posing as a loyal soldier who simply shades to whatever side benefits him the most.

He is a scoundrel, and that goes for his followers as well. We should smoke them out of this message board like foul-smelling rats out of a hole.
agreed, why would any one listen to what this guy has to say
all he has ever done is steal peoples $
Him & that other guy from the past Hoover (I think was his name) both claimed to have all of the recruting news
and never got anything correct

I thought that dip**it was running a comedy club in Mexico
Vamos Ilustres Ignorantes GIF by Movistar Plus+

Tick tock UK.
Our season is basically here. We would think that there might be some information released soon. I can't imagine Cal wants to start the season answering questions about big Z and the status of the other two seven footers.

Reactions: westerncat
I'm just tired of everything being a struggle these days. It's ridiculous.
who knows this could be the early stages of ridiculous..If NIL stays in its current model we could have corporations running our team. Its the wildwest right now. Are players really going to listen to the coach or would they listen to the guys dishing out the cash

We've got other dynamic freshmen capable of big moments like Edward's & Wagner. Plus a ton of what I'll call quality complimentary players like Shep, Thiero, and Mitchell.

Oh and some guy named Reeves that could randomly go off for 30.

I think we will lose some games. But we could also catch a a few good teams on the right night and look like world beaters.
I think that’s correct, we will have some stickers or close losses but some nights we will look the part. Hopefully that happens more often that not and we beat a bunch of good teams this year.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
That lineup looked great against international tomato cans, but put it up against a team with talented athletic big men and it will be eaten ALIVE. We have to have at least 2 of the 3 big men to get anything meaningful done

I'm not losing sleep over it if that's what you're implying.

But yes, it's a bit frustrating to the fan base when we hit these snags.
your good man, you have every right as a fan to be upset, this whole situation has been handled badly by UK. The guy who commented is the one who complains about other people complaining and acts like that’s any different

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT