ADVERTISEMENT

Its time to bench Brock

LOL You can't quit me, stalker.
How are you this stupid? You’re the one who keeps posting on my shit. I haven’t even seen you post in forever. Then you start quoting my posts and try to call me the stalker. Like I said. You’re a shit stain. For real though, we’ve hijacked this thread.

Unless he gets hurt we will never know.
I don’t think thats true. Did you see boley tonight? You think he’s ready? Did you peek those wimstatt stats at Rutgers? Do you think a blue jersey magically made him a good quarterback?

NFL programs do this all the time. They hitch their wagon to who they think is the guy. Sometimes it doesn’t work out. At least they can trade around and try to hit up the waiver wire to try and find someone better. But in college you’re kind of stuck with your guy for the season. Stoops will have to wait until January to evaluate his options.

To your point, I think for the scheme bush wants to run and to the pieces they brought in, Brock is the best option. If he wasn’t then they would have made a change already.

How are you this stupid? You’re the one who keeps posting on my shit. I haven’t even seen you post in forever. Then you start quoting my posts and try to call me the stalker. Like I said. You’re a shit stain. For real though, we’ve hijacked this thread.
No, YOU hijacked the thread and I put you in your little bitch place. And now you're having to change tampons over it. Repeating the same insult twice? How banal. Such a rudimentary mind you possess. Maybe you should block me, since you don't have the emotional stability to have a constructive conversation. You're such a brave internet warrior but you seem to have trouble holding your mud.

Last edited:
That pick 6 on first down made it clear. Any backup can lose the rest of the games, like him, but it might help for next yr.
If you are the one that ponied up for this clown, are you pissed?

No, YOU hijacked the thread and I put you in your little bitch place. And now you're having to change tampons over it. Repeating the same insult twice? How banal. Such a rudimentary mind you possess. Maybe you should block me, since you don't have the emotional stability to have a constructive conversation. You're such a brave internet warrior but you seem to have trouble holding your mud.
Good Night Buenas Noches GIF by Travis

It is pretty simple - Brock is doing nothing to make this team better and his teammates are not inspired by anything he does. That is a recipe for a really bad QB. In the SEC your QB has to be one of the best players on your team and I wouldn’t even rate Brock as one of the top 50 players on this team.

I've seen plenty of open receivers, Brock just sees Dane Key. This argument held water in September but Brock is just missing guys now.

Completely overthrowing everything.

I think he's overwhelmed at this level.
That first int was a really bad ball behind Dingle….nor even close to Dingle fault

But the second pick was 100 percent Barion….you can’t lay it in there any better and bounced off Barion chest for a pick

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT