ADVERTISEMENT

Vandagriff

We need a QB that can create in the pocket and throw players open
He is just not a natural talent at that position
I assume our tight ends only pass block
Routes take way to long
No TDs in two weeks is not good
This was his 3rd start in college against UGA. What you guys want is Michael Vick.

I am ready to give him a few more games before I call him a bust. Other than this season he has zero experience in a game. I believe he has some skills but has a long way to go.

Should use this week to split series evenly between GW and BV and go with the guy who has the better statline at the end of the game. We should win regardless of rotating QB series

Brock looks like a bust…but he’s got to process plays much faster or this season will be a bust…and Uk should go to Boley in 2025

The sacks came right up the middle and it’s like he could not react to obvious play right in front of him
It's why he probably didn't see the field in Athens. Slow feet and processes too slow ... have to agree with what you say. This coaching staff will not likely give the other QBs an equal opportunity, IMO. The future is with the younger guys, and I will be shocked to see them given a chance unless Vandagriff hits Brock bottom ... we'll see.

Should use this week to split series evenly between GW and BV and go with the guy who has the better statline at the end of the game. We should win regardless of rotating QB series
We're only favored by 5 more than we were against South Carolina. This game is a probable win, but, no lock. I would just go with Brock and if we are losing, then consider a change.

It's why he probably didn't see the field in Athens. Slow feet and processes too slow ... have to agree with what you say. This coaching staff will not likely give the other QBs an equal opportunity, IMO. The future is with the younger guys, and I will be shocked to see them given a chance unless Vandagriff hits Brock bottom ... we'll see.
I don't care to see Wimsatt....he's sort of shown he can't throw the ball...so give Brock some time to show if he can.

I will say this...if Brock doesn't improve a ton....I'd go to Boley next year if he has a pulse.

Brock looks like a bust…but he’s got to process plays much faster or this season will be a bust…and Uk should go to Boley in 2025

The sacks came right up the middle and it’s like he could not react to obvious play right in front of him
Like you but totally disagree….
For the sack…. Pending where his eyes was and trusting his line to cover him.

Brock I’m totally okay with right now.

I don’t think we tank Brock.

I think we pass more and build…. Line freaking cover his butt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT