ADVERTISEMENT

Its time to bench Brock

I've seen plenty of open receivers, Brock just sees Dane Key. This argument held water in September but Brock is just missing guys now.

Completely overthrowing everything.

I think he's overwhelmed at this level.
We literally just watched a ball go right through a receivers hands and get picked off. Not the first one this game.

Reactions: BlueTick2
We literally just watched a ball go right through a receivers hands and get picked off. Not the first one this game.

The first pick is 100% on Brock. The TE had to jump and reach behind him running a crossing route to even get a hand on the ball because Brock can only throw a fastball right now. He's made some good throws for sure (the barion td for example) but he's missed some open guys forcing it to key and also overthrew key killing a drive.

Hes fine tonight but his pass catchers are not. He did miss an open brown early but otherwise been fine.

Wimsatt was awful at rutgers and doesn't deserve the touches he gets.

Its not just tonight, its been all season, he is too inconsistent, do honestly trust him on any possessions, and play calling is awful too, Brock shouldn't be in the game when we are inside the 10....

The first pick is 100% on Brock. The TE had to jump and reach behind him running a crossing route to even get a hand on the ball because Brock can only throw a fastball right now. He's made some good throws for sure (the barion td for example) but he's missed some open guys forcing it to key and also overthrew key killing a drive.
I meant not the first ball to go through a receivers hands. Only one was a pic

Sure, why don't you go start a thread about it instead of cluttering up this thread with your bitching.
You are a shit stain. A troll. You contribute zero to this board and you’ve never had a meaningful discussion about ball on either board ever. You know nothing of the sports that you troll over which explains why you can’t have a meaningful discussion about ball. We all simply have to just tolerate your existence.

but the silver lining is you are completely smitten with me. Obsessed. I love how much reaction I draw from you and I don’t even have to address you.

Never change.

You are a shit stain. A troll. You contribute zero to this board and you’ve never had a meaningful discussion about ball on either board ever. You know nothing of the sports that you troll over which explains why you can’t have a meaningful discussion about ball. We all simply have to just tolerate your existence.

but the silver lining is you are completely smitten with me. Obsessed. I love how much reaction I draw from you and I don’t even have to address you.

Never change.
Wow, you mad? You sure dish it out a lot, but you can't take it. Blow a tonsil rolling in and dropping your little turd that's off topic, and you whine like a little girl when called out.

LOL Reaction? I post a sentence and you pound your keyboard for three paragraphs. Go cry to your mama, little one.

Wow, you mad? You sure dish it out a lot, but you can't take it. Blow a tonsil rolling in and dropping your little turd that's off topic, and you whine like a little girl when called out.

LOL Reaction? I post a sentence and you pound your keyboard for three paragraphs. Go cry to your mama, little one.
Receivers dropping passes is relevant to a discussion about the quarterback you moron. But it’s not your fault that you thought it was off topic. You just don’t know anything about sports.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike-McD
Receivers dropping passes is relevant to a discussion about the quarterback you moron. But it’s not your fault that you thought it was off topic. You just don’t know anything about sports.
"Can we bitch about the receivers too?" - your question. Clear indication that you wanted to introduce a NEW topic. If it was relevant you wouldn't have had to ask.

Epic fail.

Seems I hit the nail on the head the way yours exploded. Temper, temper! All I did was suggest you start a new thread and you had an instant apoplectic attack. So easily triggered, you are.

You still mad? Go ahead, call me more names, sonny. Strike me down with your anger.

"Can we bitch about the receivers too?" - your question. Clear indication that you wanted to introduce a NEW topic.

Epic fail.

Seems I hit the nail on the head the way yours exploded. Temper, temper!

You still mad? Go ahead, call me more names, sonny. Strike me down with your anger.
Sarcasm GIF by VidaChic

You know what I love most about this exchange? I called you out for never actually discussing sports and now you’re running around trying to have sports discussions on other threads. Lol. You’ve never attempted to discuss games this much. So reactive. I love it.

You can have the last word if you like.

You know what I love most about this exchange? I called you out for never actually discussing sports and now you’re running around trying to have sports discussions on other threads. Lol. You’ve never attempted to discuss games this much. So reactive. I love it.

You can have the last word if you like.
Thanks for admitting you're stalking me. Obsessed weirdo. You take EVERYTHING personally.

I recommend anger management. Or just get yourself laid. Seriously, it helps a lot. Of course, an incel with your level of anger might have to pay.

And as far as your opinion of my "sports knowledge" goes, you can lick my sig. I discuss sports plenty on this board. You sound like a silly girl with your "never" arguments. Stop flattering yourself. There's no reason for it.

Thanks for admitting you're stalking me. Obsessed weirdo. You take EVERYTHING personally.

I recommend anger management. Or just get yourself laid. Seriously, it helps a lot. Of course, an incel with your level of anger might have to pay.

And as far as your opinion of my "sports knowledge" goes, you can lick my sig. I discuss sports plenty on this board. You sound like a woman with your "never" arguments.
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Haha
Reactions: Mike-McD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT