ADVERTISEMENT

It’s not too late

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
Pitino for 3-5 years with a guy like Vogel at his side to groom into the job. There are several other guys who could come in from the 90s with pitino to take the reins when he leaves. Pitino would take the job for peanuts while we deal with Cals contract. Done deal easiest way to get rid of cal and get back to winning fast. And I promise reed plays a couple seasons for pitino if it happened.

Brother, I love ya, but I think that ship has sailed..Plus Barndoor would never allow it..Sadly we're stuck with this clown until HE decides to step down or some kind of settlement is arranged to get his ass out of here.

Brother, I love ya, but I think that ship has sailed..Plus Barndoor would never allow it..Sadly we're stuck with this clown until HE decides to step down or some kind of settlement is arranged to get his ass out of here.
This ^. I wouldn’t want Pitino either but even if he was squeaky clean and popular (he is NOT) UK would never hire him back.

Reactions: KYFOSSIL
Honestly even if he played so-so basketball we could probably seriously use Pitino for a year or so just to help us remember who we are. Cal has taken the great tradition of Kentucky basketball and shot it in the face like six times in a row.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT