ADVERTISEMENT

Is there anything you don't like, that most people likes?

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
I have two things

1.- NFL football. I love college football. I can watch college football all day long, but my interest level in the NFL is almost zero.

2. - Macaroni and cheese. Sometimes I think that I'm the only person that doesn't like mac & cheese.

Around here basketball is big, and I like talking about it on Rafters, but honestly I don’t have much interest in watching an entire game—at any level. I think especially HS level. I don’t know if it’s a lack of patience or enthusiasm or what.

The other one I mentioned in another thread is concerts. I don’t get the appeal of being in a crowded, live arena and spending a fortune to do so, when I could listen at home alone.

I can't stand terrible music, and I know a lot of people that listen to terrible music.

Flip Flops...awful on guys. Stick to boat shoes.

Reactions: Catman100
Swimming, boating, and going to the beach.
I like going to the beach (because i like hot weather), but swimming and boating i could do without. Not that i hate them, but if i never did them again, i wouldn't care.

Bubble Gum flavor. Literally turns my stomach. Probably can blame that on Turfland (Garden springs) youth baseball where I and others basically spent all summer chewing it non stop.

Are you Mitch Barnhart?
I do not understand the question, but no.
I like many kinds of cold drinks, but for some reason, not iced, cold or chilled water. I like tap water.

I like coffee, both hot and iced.
I like iced tea, but never hot tea.
I like bourbon on the rocks.
Fwiw … do not like mustard, either.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT