ADVERTISEMENT

Is she or is she not

I would tap her ass if she was 70 years old she will always be smoking hot. Good lord her days on friends she was the hottest chick by far on tv. Brad Pitt is a lucky bastard

Of course she is hot. I would note that she has admitted to wearing these (fake nipple pasties) from time to time for attention and she had had plenty of surgery. So like most in Hollywood there is a lot that's not real about her but who cares.

31rGpJrC--L.jpg

Man, in high school, she was my girl. But at her age, she's trying too hard these days.

Women, take the advice. I know all of you are self conscious. But stop killing the natural beauty that age brings. Leave the surgeries and botox in the trash. You go from being a hot ass cougar to a stuffed wax figure.
Totally agree.

Women try way too hard as they get older and they end up looking kind of strange.

Even if Crackers is my dog.
Reminds me of a joke.

A guy is at a bar to meet a friend. The bartender asks him what he wants to drink, the guy says just a Coke. The buddy says Coke? What the hell is wrong with you? The guy says he got so drunk the night before he started blowing chunks.

The friend says, we have all been so drunk at times that we've thrown up, but you can't quit drinking because of it. The guy says, you don't understand, Chunks is my dog.

A guy brings his Wife flowers. The Wife looks at them at says, well, now I guess you want me to spread my legs.

The Husband looks at her and says, why? Do we not have a vase?

Women, take the advice. I know all of you are self conscious. But stop killing the natural beauty that age brings. Leave the surgeries and botox in the trash. You go from being a hot ass cougar to a stuffed wax figure.

Told to "Southern Living":

I'm in the public eye, so I don't care who knows what I get done.
If I see something sagging, dragging or bagging, I get it sucked, tucked, or plucked.
It takes a lot of money to look as cheap as I look."
-- Dolly Parton
From 60 minutes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT