ADVERTISEMENT

The panic is strong

We quite literally made the final 4, 4 times. Pastor Scott has one, u take away our chip we still competed for titles. You take away pastor Scott and elite 8 is the cieling.
He coaches at BAYLOR, that is equivalent to Vanderbilt. Kentucky makes you a better coach. Resources, tradition, come on man, Tubby can't from Tulsa with 0 titles, Val can't from Memphis with 0 titles, Hall was first time head coach, Pitino had modest success at Providence

K
He coaches at BAYLOR, that is equivalent to Vanderbilt. Kentucky makes you a better coach. Resources, tradition, come on man, Tubby can't from Tulsa with 0 titles, Val can't from Memphis with 0 titles, Hall was first time head coach, Pitino had modest success at Providence
Continue to be upset on missing out on the big-12’s Vanderbilt coach

thanks for the heads up. I will not address him directly, but did call out his foolishness without naming names. Now that I know what you said, I will not even take the time to do that. Thanks my guy.
Yes I’m a cal fan boy, I really enjoyed losing in the first round or not making the tourney.

You right, we need an atheist, who would steal, lie and cheat. If u ain't cheating you ain't trying 😂
We can have someone who isn’t obsessed with something else more than basketball. How dare I want the focal point for the new head basketball coach to be on: basketball.

We can have someone who isn’t obsessed with something else more than basketball. How dare I want the focal point for the new head basketball coach to be on: basketball.
You are right, I remember when Cal went to one of Brads games, why isn't he here fixing UK. That's all I do, focus on my job every waking hour, otherwise I'm stealing.

I think it’s not panic, more so the fans are upset with Mitch embarrassing us and our everything (the basketball program) you go after your guy, the dude who you’ve been wanting for years and get turned down what do you expect?

Lmao. "...upset with Mitch embarrassing us...."

This is a PSA-
"Posting with dangerously HIGH estrogen levels is not recommended by the sturgeon general...."

Htf is a coaching search "embarrassing"?

This IS THE PROCESS. I guess if anyone was under 10 the last time we did this, they might be overly-emo about this. Otherwise suck it up buttercup

(Edit- He's just another "joined a minute ago" troll. Not worth the time.)

You are right, I remember when Cal went to one of Brads games, why isn't he here fixing UK. That's all I do, focus on my job every waking hour, otherwise I'm stealing.
So you want a coach who puts coaching on the back burner? If he can’t stand up to his wife what makes you think he’d be able to handle it here?

Lmao. "...upset with Mitch embarrassing us...."

This is a PSA-
"Posting with dangerously HIGH estrogen levels is not recommended by the sturgeon general...."

Htf is a coaching search "embarrassing"?

This IS THE PROCESS. I guess if anyone was under 10 the last time we did this, they might be overly-emo about this. Otherwise suck it up buttercup
A search isn’t embarrassing. Having your shot called since 2019 and then it coming time to pull the trigger and you can’t get it done is the embarrassing part. If there was no history with Mitch/Drew then there would be no embarrassment except for pastor Scott turning down the opportunity. Instead now Mitch is the one who is embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: Girthang
A search isn’t embarrassing. Having your shot called since 2019 and then it coming time to pull the trigger and you can’t get it done is the embarrassing part. If there was no history with Mitch/Drew then there would be no embarrassment except for pastor Scott turning down the opportunity. Instead now Mitch is the one who is embarrassing.

It would have been embarrassing for Mitch 5 years ago, but things change, including the coach winning a title where he is, and that coach's family losing a patriarch within the last year. Only ones embarrassed by a coaching search now have a screw loose

It would have been embarrassing for Mitch 5 years ago, but things change, including the coach winning a title where he is, and that coach's family losing a patriarch within the last year. Only ones embarrassed by a coaching search now have a screw loose
So cal leaving for a second class program like Arkansas isn’t embarassing either? If you aren’t embarrassed that’s fine but those who hold the program to any type of standard are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT