ADVERTISEMENT

Is Reed gonna play!?

Sep 20, 2018
Just tuned in, I'm sure he will see plenty of time. He is a very smart player with good talent. Excited to see the team play.

He has not shot the ball well at all. 1st game, but had missed several wide open looks.

Not just today. He's also going to play when the season starts. He might just be the most well rounded player on the team.

He played a lot. Does a little bit of everything. Shots weren't falling today but we know the guy can shoot.

He looks a little smaller out there than I expected him to.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Had 6 assist. A sign of steady player when the shot is not falling do other things that impact the game. He was 0 for 6 and they where not close to going in. He will not do that very often.

Reactions: University-6
Not just today. He's also going to play when the season starts. He might just be the most well rounded player on the team.
Looked to be about the 5th or 6th best player today and I expect that to stay the same during the regular season. No knock on him, but too many good players on this team to support your statement.

• Haha
Reactions: crawfords corner
Shots will fall. He done the things that are really hard to teach today. He will see the floor a lot

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Played great! Did not shoot well but that happens....but he made some really big plays.

Making sweeping judgments off of an exhibition game. As Randy Newman sang, "That's why I love mankind."

He took 4 shots! The rest of his game earned minutes.
Yeah and I said as much. I said the 6 assist and moving the ball was very good. I also said it's a sign of a good player that when the shots aren't falling they find a way to impact the game in other ways. I was not bashing Sheppard, reread my post. 4 or 6 shots, none of them was on target or even looked as though they were going in.

Reed came into the game today and about every time he came in he did something excellent on defense. I’m calling it now he’s going to be our defensive stopper this year from the guard position!

Reed carries himself like Kyle Macy did. He just looks like he owns the minute. He is a calming presence on the court. Then you add the size and defense and he will be a great leader on this team for years to come hopefully.

Lob was incredible. Long pass with great timing and pinpoint accuracy. Reed knows how to play and interject himself into the game.

The ball, the court, the three point line, the rules all are different from what this team has seen. It's a work in progress. They still beat a veteran team. I'm pumped.

Hopefully we don't have to face 2 or 3 Canadian refs in our next game. We already know how that will turn out.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueSince92
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT