ADVERTISEMENT

Is Ohio State a Must Win?

Larry Skaggs

Junior
Jun 4, 2015
With four non-conference games left, Quad 1 Ohio State and Kansas, and Quad 4 High Point and UL, time is running out for a quality non-conference win.
The SEC schedule will be the toughest in two or three generations.
Kansas will be hard to beat in Lawrence which makes Ohio State a must win.

With four non-conference games left, Quad 1 Ohio State and Kansas, and Quad 4 High Point and UL, time is running out for a quality non-conference win.
It’s not a must win, because we are going to sneak in the tournament because the SEC is a disgrace this year. But the highest ceiling this team is even possible of is a S16, if it goes any further than that it’s a miracle, this is probably a R32 team.

It’s not a must win, because we are going to sneak in the tournament because the SEC is a disgrace this year. But the highest ceiling this team is even possible of is a S16, if it goes any further than that it’s a miracle, this is probably a R32 team.

The sec is a disgrace? Lol wow. If anything sec will eliminate uk from tournament.

No, it's not, geez, we are 7-2 and were ranked #10 going against easily the top 3-4 team in the nation, ND is likely a Final Four contender, we'll be fine. Trust in Cal, he will adjust to what's needed for the remainder of the year, he hasn't even interjected his typical season tweak, I expect that to happen right after the holidays, it's all good. Someday, Cal will be gone and many like yourself will be underneath your desk in the fetal position praying for his return...

Every game is a must win when you schedule sub par 300 teams and you lose to a 3-4 Notre Dame team.

A disgrace? 7 teams getting into tournament as on now. It’s gonna be brutal.

No, it's not, geez, we are 7-2 and were ranked #10 going against easily the top 3-4 team in the nation, ND is likely a Final Four contender, we'll be fine. Trust in Cal, he will adjust to what's needed for the remainder of the year, he hasn't even interjected his typical season tweak, I expect that to happen right after the holidays, it's all good. Someday, Cal will be gone and many like yourself will be underneath your desk in the fetal position praying for his return...
You said all we need to know. Note Dame isn't close to Final four material and it's "not" all good around here.

Reactions: CalipariCapo
I just watched Bama and Auburn highlights, along with LSU still being undefeated. They might not be world killers but neither are we. I'd be pulling my punches when it comes to what we do in the SEC this year.

I just watched Bama and Auburn highlights, along with LSU still being undefeated. They might not be world killers but neither are we. I'd be pulling my punches when it comes to what we do in the SEC this year.
If we get blasted in the SEC this year then the UK program is really in as bad of shape as I think it is. So if Cal wants to prove to me he sucks like I think he does, he can go right ahead. Another missed tournament and shit will burn

Cal will bend over for the bucknuts...no lube or an answer for Liddell at all.

z2.gif

Every game should be must win, play hard no matter what and if we lose, at least we played hard, you know?

Just to put it in perspective, is Purdue melting down after losing to Rutgers? I dunno, but I have a feeling the season and post season will show different outcomes.

Must win for what?

remember that run we went on with Cal beating UNC and Ohio St and we weren't supposed to win either one

Jorts throwing that ball into the chest of that Ohio St player. Liggins becoming a 3 point shooting threat and defensive nightmare for those teams.

man that was fun times. The hair on the back of my neck stands up just thinking about it

I can’t see any way we beat OSU- legit inside game. Oscar will probably draw a quick foul early and not become the aggressor we’ll need.

Liddell will be the best player on the floor. Brooks will need to be great on defense
Brooks ain’t worth a damn on defense.
If I’m the coach, I’d rather play Toppin for his defense and sacrifice the dumb shot attempts by Brooks. Toppin is energy and excitement.

Say we loose at Ohio state and Louisville more than likely.We have a good chance winning at Missouri.

UK will not beat OSU. UK for most part has a cupcake schedule (embarrasing) which really gets you no better . You have some of the best players in nation (supposedily) and still Cal can't coach them the basics. you have 2 losses Duke and Notre Dame. The other wins against division 3 teams (being sarcastic) and they are a top 10 team- No way this team should be in top 25 from what i have seen. God forbid if Tshiebwe gets hurt that would = a losing season. I really think Cal needs to re evaulate his coaching style it is not working anylonger. If UK is favored to beat OSU i will definitely be taking OSU and points- this will be another Cal choke.

I heard High Point has the date circled

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT