ADVERTISEMENT

Is It Possible ...

Billy Madison Shut Up GIF
Is it possible? Is it? Just asking? Kinda wish we could claim to have a fresh start at UK ... but not happening. Who's program is in the better place NOW, at this moment? Not yesterday or the last two years ... now? SMH. No one knows but the question is still there.

Is it possible? Is it? Just asking? Kinda wish we could claim to have a fresh start at UK ... but not happening. Who's program is in the better place NOW, at this moment? Not yesterday or the last two years ... now? SMH. No one knows but the question is still there.
Is it possible that a team who is 12-52 the last 2 seasons is in a better shape than a team who, while having disappointing seasons by our standards, still made the NCAA tournament the last 2 seasons? I guess it's about as possible as Joe Craft putting me in his will as his sole heir....not likely but possible.

Reactions: BluesDaddy
Ok it is very simple. UK has been top 10 3 of last five years with the same coach and same system. The coach is a HOFer. UL just hired as their 6th choice the coach from COLLEGE of CHARLESTON.
They is not 5 percent of UL fans nor UK fans who had ever heard of this guy prior to the hiring process. I actually knew who he was bacause my daughter goes to CofC. I’ve watched a lot of his games. He is going up against low level competition. He will mot be better than Calipari.

Then you bring into the equations his mental issues and his major depression issues.

The point is UK is in a better position going forward and you should just go cheer for UL.
Well ... holy shit! That's some information I was unaware of and did not know. Doesn't sound too good then. I will say that I read some of the transcript of his introduction to the media/fanbase and he was talking about some wild dream he had ... definitely sounded really weird and I couldn't understand why he would even mention something that strange. Appreciate the update ... helpful.

Is it possible that a team who is 12-52 the last 2 seasons is in a better shape than a team who, while having disappointing seasons by our standards, still made the NCAA tournament the last 2 seasons? I guess it's about as possible as Joe Craft putting me in his will as his sole heir....not likely but possible.
Sorry, but that's not the question that was asked, so getting all worked up while confused is pointless. Doesn't matter ... all is "not good" but rather all is still a "heaping hunk of steamin' junk" and Cal can't fix it and we will just have to live with it.

The name calling is not a good look. Reading comprehension is an area of improvement you should consider. I have ALWAYS defended the PROGRAM ... Always. But the mindless name calling on your part is pathetic. Just ignore my posts or go take a nap. Just amazing the depth of delusion that exists and childish behavior is rampant. You are out of your mind. I hate the condition this Program finds itself too. Fact is we're stuck with a piece of sh*t for a coach that has been enabled by another fraud of an AD. Currently the Program, that I love, is in a shithole ... so, Whatever to you. The only "crap that I spread" is Cal is killing the Program. Blowing gaskets like a champ ... gonna have to get a head replaced there Einstein. Unreal the depth of depraved lunacy. Enjoy your day Fossil.
You too

Sorry, but that's not the question that was asked, so getting all worked up while confused is pointless. Doesn't matter ... all is "not good" but rather all is still a "heaping hunk of steamin' junk" and Cal can't fix it and we will just have to live with it.
That is exactly the question you asked. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 The thread title is "Is it possible" and the first post says "the Louisville Program is in better shape, at this point, than UK?"

I don’t know about “better shape” but I’m pretty sure their fans will enjoy their season next year more than UK fans.

Low expectations
New coach
New direction

Depends on how the portal goes for the new coach as to what kind of shape the two programs will be in in November.

I think pressure will all be on Cal and now Mitch too for our basketball program to succeed. If don't it won't just make Cal look bad but Mitch too. He stuck his nose out for him and the fans have seen that now for sure.

That is exactly the question you asked. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 The thread title is "Is it possible" and the first post says "the Louisville Program is in better shape, at this point, than UK?"
Yes ... the UK fanbase was longing for a new HC and a fresh start. Sadly, we were all informed that we were stuck with the Carpetbagging Fraud of a coach. About the same time, Louisville was announcing their new hire. I knew nothing about the guy except they were getting a new coach and a fresh start and a part of me was jealous that we were being deprived of a fresh start that I believe we all wanted. The rivalry being what it is, the question was, ironically, "Is it possible ..., AT THIS MOMENT ..., the UofL Program ..., Better shape"? That's about all it was. The reaction was actually remarkable and mind-numbing. Just proves there isn't much a conversation to be had on public message boards. The madness of the crowd ... to be avoided. LOL.

... the Louisville Program is in better shape, at this point, than UK?

Is it possible that what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read? At no point were you even close to typing anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read your comment. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.​

I don’t know about “better shape” but I’m pretty sure their fans will enjoy their season next year more than UK fans.

Low expectations
New coach
New direction

Depends on how the portal goes for the new coach as to what kind of shape the two programs will be in in November.
Creed posted something I did not know that sounds pretty bad about the guy. If this guy turns out to be some looney tune, they may be in worse shape. I just wish Cal would go back to focusing on winning games and forget his altruistic self-serving delusions.

Reactions: Creed Bratton

Is it possible that what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read? At no point were you even close to typing anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read your comment. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.​

Condolences ... whatever you do, stay in school.

Creed posted something I did not know that sounds pretty bad about the guy. If this guy turns out to be some looney tune, they may be in worse shape. I just wish Cal would go back to focusing on winning games and forget his altruistic self-serving delusions.
I agree that I just want a coach who wins games and titles and don't really care who that is.

LOL…Are you having a stroke? You keep telling people to learn to read, yet your rambling makes no sense lol… let it go dude
Relax. No, I don't need a hug and you're not clever nor funny. Let's do each other a favor and both let it go. It's a waste of time, not to mention boring as hell. Let it go Dud.
They don’t have Cal as their coach in name only so I gotta say yes
We'll see what happens. I just hope Cal will willingly get his head outta his ass. Sadly, I don't think he will.

Relax. No, I don't need a hug and you're not clever nor funny. Let's do each other a favor and both let it go. It's a waste of time, not to mention boring as hell. Let it go Dud.

We'll see what happens. I just hope Cal will willingly get his head outta his ass. Sadly, I don't think he will.
I find myself hilarious, i'll try harder

I really like Pat Kelsey. But let's be real. He wasn't even their 1st choice. He wasn't their 2nd or 3rd choice.

They went through:
Scott Drew
May
Pitino
Indiana State head coach

Am I missing anybody? They got like their 5th or 6th choice. They were even griping on Twitter. Now that it's done, they're all talking about what a great guy and coach he is. I think he can be solid. But 48 hours ago, they didn't believe he was anything special.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT