ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Jaxson Robinson comment on Amari Williams

a man in a suit and tie is holding a bottle of champagne in front of a crowd .

He's already proven to be a rebounder and rim protector. There's no "hoping". He's already proven it.
Nope. Nothing is proven. Playing in Coastal Athletic Association is not the same as playing in SEC. Playing for Drexel is not the same as playing for Kentucky. So ,yes , I HOPE that the skills that are required from a center translate for us as well. Far more important than him playing like a PG.

Nope. Nothing is proven. Playing in Coastal Athletic Association is not the same as playing in SEC. Playing for Drexel is not the same as playing for Kentucky. So ,yes , I HOPE that the skills that are required from a center translate for us as well. Far more important than him playing like a PG.
Give me a break. You clearly haven't even watched him.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
He's already proven to be a rebounder and rim protector. There's no "hoping". He's already proven it.

There’s an argument that he hasn’t done it at the power 5 level. But it’s sort of a bad argument. Bigs almost always translate well when going from low or mid major to power 5. He’s still going to be the biggest and strongest guy on the court most nights. And he’s not exactly a stiff either. He’s very fluid for his size. He’s going to be great.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Give me a break. You clearly haven't even watched him.
Sure against inferior competition. Our last transfer Center Oscar played in Big 12. Sure you can say that Nate Sestina didn’t play for Power 5 , coming from Bucknell. My hope is Amari will play well be the anchor we need and help us on the big games against Duke, Arkansas, Alabama, Auburn, Etc.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
Sure against inferior competition. Our last transfer Center Oscar played in Big 12. Sure you can say that Nate Sestina didn’t play for Power 5 , coming from Bucknell. My hope is Amari will play well be the anchor we need and help us on the big games against Duke, Arkansas, Alabama, Auburn, Etc.

You joined April 8 and make it clear in every thread where people are excited that they shouldn’t be. What was your old handle and why are you so miserable?

I was very surprised to see that Drexel's gym only held 2,500 ... but I assume Williams can step up to major college ball ... hopefully, like Johni Broome certainly did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT