POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The idiots are the ones that think it's great to riot and tear up the GD US Capitol when you lose an election. 🤡
How about the liberal idiots who stormed the Kentucky and Wisconsin capitals when right to work legislation passed ? Tennessee's capital was stormed by leftists after a deranged tranny shot up a school. I hope you equally condemn them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AustinTXCat
How about the liberal idiots who stormed the Kentucky and Wisconsin capitals when right to work legislation passed ? Tennessee's capital was stormed by leftists after the tranny shooter shot up a school. I hope you equally condemn them.
I condemn any violence that results in the halting of our democratic processes and the beating of police.

Do it. Much better, and if the power is out, especially in a bad winter storm, you can use it to cook and boil water for heat and humidity.

Insane not to have one.
I'll have to have a gas line run for it. I have a gas water heater that is only 15 feet away from where the stove is, so I'm assuming that a plumber could branch off of that, and run it for a reasonable price.

Rasmussen tweets out stuff about Jan 6th being just a sightseeing tour all the time. Are you serious? Do you not know about their history?

Good call on the wrestling. Can’t think of a more apt descriptor of his vapidity. Garbage in, garbage out.
Speaking of garbage...

GaLjJwZXIAAU8PQ

Reactions: SDC888 and DSmith21
Quit cigarettes/cigars years ago, but I'll still smoke a briar (or one of my two Meerschaums) out on the porch, especially in the Fall.

Capstan Blue (flake), Presbytarian Mixture, and Royal Yacht MIxture (ducks for cover LOL)
I do most of my smoking in the Fall as well. Rarely smoke during the summer. I collect pipes more for the nostalgia. Famous pipers, Crosby, Einstein, Faulkner, McMurray, Holmes (fiction), etc.. My favorite is a calabash from the early 70's. As far as tobacco, Peterson Navy Rolls are outstanding.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
I'll have to have a gas line run for it. I have a gas water heater that is only 15 feet away from where the stove is, so I'm assuming that a plumber could branch off of that, and run it for a reasonable price.
We just moved into a house with a gas stove. I love it. The only drawback is the handles of pots and pans get hot so you'll need an oven mitt.

Minneapolis - 164 structure fires, 500 million dollars in damage. All but 66 of the almost 800 cases were dropped.

Capital riot - Zero structure fires, less than 3 million dollars in damage. Thousands of prosecutions.

Take your crazy somewhere else sam...
What is crazy is saying the stoppage of our Presidential electoral process, the beating of cops and 3 million dollars in damage is ok by you.
I don't support EITHER of your scenarios.

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

You’ll never guess which American president was the best with money.​

George Washington was mythologized for his honesty. Abraham Lincoln for his integrity. Theodore Roosevelt for his toughness. John F. Kennedy for inspiring a new generation. What about Herbert Hoover?

Apparently, despite his reputation as one of the worst American presidents for presiding over the stock market crash and the early years of the Great Depression, he was the president who was best at personal finance.

It is actually really cool all the different people Trump brings together at his events:

"We believe that America is the last stronghold of freedom for the whole world. We also strongly believe that Mr. Trump is the only president who can stop the threat of World War Three."

Gives you chills.

I'm always amazed how accents go away when people sing vs. talk.

I like how VhDionCat doesn’t show up for a bit and then spams the board with 50 posts that no one gives a shit about. Hahaha

No one cares about your opinions VhDionCat. No one cares. You’re a DA

Reactions: SDC888
Hell I haven't even seen what event(s) Trump supposedly cancelled.

Six of them got cancelled or moved indoors...

It's hard for me to believe they type of "arguments" coming from the left, not that they work on the left, but that they'd have the audacity to make them. Trump is one of the most hard-wrokign persons, never mind politicians, I've ever seen; he's literally campaigning nonstop. In 2020, people were literally speculating he must be on amphetamines.

SHe's lazy, not just dumb, incompetent and completely unqualified: just flat out lazy and entitled from sleeping her way to the top.

Honestly, watch that first one and tell me she isn't drunk.

Apparently the teleprompter read 'never again':

I mean really.... the Left thought THIS was a female Obma.

They're both equally vapid, completely lacking in substance, but at least He could smoothly sell it.

Lol, ok Honey Combs. No one here is claiming him as Jesus. Need a source for your claim. Just stupid

SMH.
No need for you to be so defensive really, not sure what’s so offensive. The tweet said people sang, cheered, and cried. It’s over the top, that’s all I meant. If I had said the same thing about Kamala you would be agreeing with me

Don Rickles would have been proud of Trump last night.

"Kamala couldn't be here. She was busy taking communion from Governor Whitmer."

to Mayor Adams, "Best of luck with all of that."

"I wrote the first campaign check of Chuck Schumer's career"

"White dudes for Kamala, have you heard about this? I'm not worried, because all of their wives and girlfriends are voting for ME." 😆 😆
If he was really on fire, he could've even made a better joke with respect to the last comment, by adding, "and their boyfriends and F***buddies will, too". But that would have probably been a bit too obnoxious, even in a roast setting.

• Love
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Honestly, watch that first one and tell me she isn't drunk.

Apparently the teleprompter read 'never again':

More and more babbling at the podium. Dems have to be guzzling bottles of Tums.

There has to be, HAS to be, some leftist constituents and string-pullers wondering if there isn't a way to somehow, someway, replace her on the ballot. You can't convince me these conversations aren't being had, even if they ultimately don't amount to anything.

Starting to wonder if the odds of assassination might be higher for her than Trump at this point. A few repubs I've talked to, pretty even keeled about predicting election results.. think this one could be over before Midnight.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT