ADVERTISEMENT

Infamous Rupp Rafters posters that don't post anymore.

How would you like to be the security night watchman in that place? Talk about terrifying.

lR7dVy.gif
Whenever I see a clown I just kick them in the nads. And mimes get worse.

Last edited:
I find it inspiring some of you guys remember so many posters’ usernames. I couldn’t name 3 people from this site off the top of my head that don’t write articles for it.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I find it inspiring some of you guys remember so many posters’ usernames. I couldn’t name 3 people from this site off the top of my head that don’t write articles for it.
I couldn't name a single person that does write articles for this site . Not 1 .

I recall having several consistent posters from other boards amongst us back in the day. NCAAUCoach or something similar comes to mind. He was a good poster but we ran him off during their scandal. We make it hard on our rivals, so much that people from other sites hardly post here.

He bashed John Wall for going to a diploma mill and then ran and hid when UNC was exposed as a diploma mill. I don't think it had anything to do with making it hard on our rivals because he pretty much left the UNC board too back then. I have no idea if he ever came back.

Given the amount of time you spend here, that's interesting. You'd probably be terrible as a police eyewitness.
I don’t usually pay attention to the poster, just the messages. If I know who someone is and their posting style, it’s either because I really like the poster or they’re generally awful. Not much in between.

I don’t usually pay attention to the poster, just the messages. If I know who someone is and their posting style, it’s either because I really like the poster or they’re generally awful. Not much in between.

I assume Richie is your fav? I also prefer them before chest hair.

Just wanted to drop by and say Orlando Tubby Smith is my favorite coach of all time (see username angus).

Anyone remember Pope John Wall II? I heard that guy died in a limousine explosion.

Ive thought about him nearly every one of these threads. Been years.

I’ve for some reason thought you were the old Public Enemy guy.

So namelessone is Pope….

tumblr_n0cfyjWYmf1rs0nr3o6_250.gifv
No theres a thread of us talking somewhere. I just remember that one conversation with him and not seen him sense. But he was active on RR and I post more on the Lair.

He said he went to UK and now worked a tech job at a tv station in Texas. KWAB-TV or something.

Edit - Wiki says formerly KWAB-TV now KCWO-TV

No theres a thread of us talking somewhere. I just remember that one conversation with him and not seen him sense. But he was active on RR and I post more on the Lair.

He said he went to UK and now worked a tech job at a tv station in Texas. KWAB-TV or something.

Edit - Wiki says formerly KWAB-TV now KCWO-TV

So are we saying that stripper pole limo is real and he was in it?

Who was the fan that had the picture of the Swedish model?
The Swedish girl in the stands at a soccer game? I think his name was Brian Boone if that’s the same guy you’re talking about. @Son_Of_Saul I was replying to you. Idk wtf I did to end up quoting North Carolina Blue Wildcat instead of you. 😂🤓

Last edited:
The Swedish girl in the stands at a soccer game? I think his name was Brian Boone if that’s the same guy you’re talking about. @Son_Of_Saul I was replying to you. Idk wtf I did to end up quoting North Carolina Blue Wildcat instead of you. 😂🤓
Are yall talking about the guy that got put in a corner for making up stories about how much hotter his wife was than everyone else's? Wish I could remember who it was..

Reactions: Backer cutter
I've said it in this thread before, but he is legendary and worth mentioning again, I think his name was DUNNSTILLFREENALIVE or something and he would randomly capitalize letters and it always seemed like he was yelling lmao ... said some really off the wall shit too.

Absolute legend of Rupps Rafters.
DUNN - GOAT

/thread

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT