ADVERTISEMENT

Impressive stats from former Wildcat Zan Payne today

GEUAt1wWYAA2VhZ

No way Kenny survives. Just no way. I’m surprised he’s still employed. They just got pounded by a mediocre WF.

Wow there’s no defending KP at all anymore if he’s playing daddy ball now. I was agreeing with him from his comments last game and saying that he deserves a year 3 since he’s right that year 1 you can’t blame him all that much. Nah, they need to go ahead and move on immediately.

Ok and now I’m seeing that he started!! C’mon KP

Reactions: STL_Cat
Wow there’s no defending KP at all anymore if he’s playing daddy ball now. I was agreeing with him from his comments last game and saying that he deserves a year 3 since he’s right that year 1 you can’t blame him all that much. Nah, they need to go ahead and move on immediately.

Ok and now I’m seeing that he started!! C’mon KP
I don’t think he’s got much of a choice to play devils advocate. They have very few warm bodies.

Cards been playing better but they have zero bench. They miss the frosh Smith and Traynor. Only decent guy they have is James. They got absolutely killed from 3 today. I think Wake hit 17 of them. Hard to beat anyone giving that up.

Is he that guy that nobody passes the ball to because he’s awful but daddy wants him to play. The guy who’s picked last in pickup games?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT