ADVERTISEMENT

I'm calling it right now

Cal's postgame hit and run was so obvious with such a weak excuse I think he really doesn't care anymore.

I'm calling it: Cal's gone after this year.
Please let that be true.

UK needs a fresh approach and reboot.

No longer an elite program other than our past. Haven’t really mattered much in about 7 years.

Winning at a 64% clip the last 4 years.

UCLA or Southern Cal will take a gamble on him, especially if he can land that Dybantsa class, which he will.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Mitch needs to go too!
dumb and dumber harry GIF

Maybe they can take a road trip together to Aspen.

I hope you are right.

Even though he has been a great coach here, those days are long gone. Everyone needs a fresh start. I can't take more of the last 4 years.

I don’t see it happening. With that kind of money on the table, he’s too arrogant to walk away from it. He doesn’t think he’s the problem, and some of our fans don’t care how many games he losses for some reason. That’s evident on here, look at what was said after the Auburn game. Look at this quote from last week that you can find on KSR.

“Devin Booker was asked by a recruit, his father, ‘What about Kentucky?'” Calipari said. “He looked at him and said, ‘Do you want to change your life? Well then go to Kentucky. Change your life. How could that make anybody nasty or mad? I don’t know.”

Cal is trying to say fans are mad because of players going to the NBA. That’s not what fans are mad about. At least the ones I know. Fans are unhappy with our win-loss record and how we keep hitting historical lows. He completely ignores that he's done that here. Those quotes in Jack Pilgrams article are very telling about what his priorities are and what he thinks of fans that don’t believe the way he does. I’m disappointed in Cal because he’s destroying our program. If he wants to help players make it to the NBA, that’s fine but don’t have a 9-16 season, lose to Saint Peters, lose 3 games in a row at home and make our program hit these historical lows to do so.

Cal's postgame hit and run was so obvious with such a weak excuse I think he really doesn't care anymore.

I am starting to lean that direction, but I am not going to guarantee.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I don’t see it happening. With that kind of money on the table, he’s too arrogant to walk away from it. He doesn’t think he’s the problem, and some of our fans don’t care how many games he losses for some reason. That’s evident on here, look at what was said after the Auburn game. Look at this quote from last week that you can find on KSR.
Those aren't real fans. The only "fans" on this board still supporting Cal are staffers and morons.

Keep dreaming. And hoping.

I sure hope you are right, but someone will have to give him a wheelbarrow full of cash to get him to walk away.

this post makes the most sense. love the op's 'want to' though. i can see the 'want to' in her eyes. - conway twitty
I’ll put in a recent college kids terms, my buddy said what do you thing of another friends girlfriend, and I said as long he thinks she is good looking than more power him. That’s how other teams look at cal, “ as long as Kentucky likes him” than more power to him

UCLA or Southern Cal will take a gamble on him, especially if he can land that Dybantsa class, which he will.
Wouldn't it be ironic if Cal took the UCLA job 5 years after receiving a RIDICULOUS contract because Mitch didn't want to lose Cal to UCLA. And going even further, going to UCLA 10 years after Rex came out and said Cal was gone to AGAIN UCLA.

Wish Mitch would have let him go 5 years ago.

We should've told him to pack up his things and scram after the Georgia debacle last season.

Those aren't real fans. The only "fans" on this board still supporting Cal are staffers and morons.
Am I wrong when I say that it’s bs he’s saying fans are mad about players going pro? I’m happy for any of those guys that get drafted. I try to watch them play in the nba when I can. What I’m mad about is this slump we’re in. I don’t even have to list all the bad games we’ve had recently.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Am I wrong when I say that it’s bs he’s saying fans are mad about players going pro? I’m happy for any of those guys that get drafted. I try to watch them play in the nba when I can. What I’m mad about is this slump we’re in. I don’t even have to list all the bad games we’ve had recently.
He's gaslighting and using misdirection. Like when he says "don't come after my players, come after me" when EVERYONE is coming after him. It's straw man bullcrap.

SLUMP????? We aren't in a slump; we simply suck as we have been year after at about this time during the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT