ADVERTISEMENT

If Kansas wins tonight

You are on quite the roll of nonsense tonight.

Baylor is undefeated and ranked #2, yet at best are the third best team in their own conference, according to you.
Who have they played? Illinois and Texas Tech is about it. Their games against Wva and TX were postponed. Same with their game against Gonzaga.
Yup, they beat TT, but I think TT has the better coach and a better win (@ Texas).
Sometimes you have to look at more than just one game.
Was Evansville actually better than UK last year?
Besides, it's my opinion based on what I saw during the 2nd half tonight. They struggle to score at times.

Last edited:
“Besides, it's my opinion based on what I saw during the 2nd half tonight. They struggle to score at times.”

Well, UK fans are certainly familiar with what that looks like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked it up and we are 11 games ahead. I know it got close before. Does anyone remember that? Was it during Tubby's time? Didn't they get real close like 2-3 games? I can't remember exactly when I just remember it being talked about a lot on how close it was.

How close will they be in all time wins to Kentucky?

WHy do you people care about this? Is your identity somehow wrapped up in all time wins, a record that includes games before my parents were born?

He needs to get the program in the right direction now, forget this nonsense about all time wins.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
WHy do you people care about this? Is your identity somehow wrapped up in all time wins, a record that includes games before my parents were born?

He needs to get the program in the right direction now, forget this nonsense about all time wins.
Because it's part of the HISTORY of the Kentucky BB program? This is what is crazy about the "Calipari Is God" worshipers. UK's Program History doesn't mean anything to them...just the next world beating recruiting class that His Highness brings in. Oh, and all those draft picks.

I had Kansas +8.5... how the hell did that walk-on make that three at the buzzer ??? Lol

I turned the game off when they were down 14. I about died this morning when I saw a bad beat on Twitter. +8.5 ✅

The Half-Point Monster strikes again.

As bad as this basketball season has been, I do look forward to a potential matchup between Gonzaga and Baylor. Hopefully the committee has sense enough to put them on different sides of the brackets. I'm sure Baylor won't but it looks like they could both go undefeated.
If they are clearly the two best teams, the Committee is more likely than not to place them as 1 seeds on the same side of the bracket, resulting in a must-see semi-final, with the other semi-final featuring Minnesota v. Creighton.

WTF? Uhhh, that's one of the mount Rushmore items that is used as a reason why UK is the #1 program of all time.

WTH is wrong with you? That is a big deal.

Cheathawks probably end up having to forfeit games but it will take the NCAA another couple of years before they pass judgement.

i am amazed that the NCAA is dragging their feet in handing down punishment for violations. It should not take this long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT