ADVERTISEMENT

If Cal left after the season...

Plenty of fishy stuff went on about that time, some of it was probably a set up,some of it was probably UK's doing.My point is that Dwane Casey will never be employed by UK again.The air freight company paid him a large settlement that may have broke the company. Casey's history,age and relationship with UK are all working against him ever being employed here.The only thing that does work in his favor is that Cal would pull it off if he could just to kick sand at the world,even Cal isn't good enough to make that happen.
Reminds me of Steven Segal's "AboveThe Law".

Reactions: BBUK
Exhausting as I am sure it is here I don't think Cal goes anywhere for along time. He loves it too much and loves it here. He has goals he has spoke of just this year. He still wants to go 40-0, that's one he said. I think we can plan on Cal being here through 2023 at least. I know he wont leave before getting another title. It would bug him too much. In Cal we trust!

Uh, no. Why would we want a 61 year old NBA Coach, who has never accomplished anything as a coach at the college level, and was the central figure of our lowest point in program history?

We might as well hire Chris Mills.

The central figure staggered away untouched.

Reactions: kev69
Stevens will be next coach at UK imo
Stevens was my dream pick when he as at Butler... but since he has taken The Boston Job... He will not be leaving there... youth, talent and it is the CELTICS... Plus in all likelihood multiple titles..

Didn’t take long to show your true colors there did it boy?
He was/is pretty easy to see. It never takes too long to flush them out.
So many passive aggressive posters and it just keeps growing.

Let me be clear, however, that my post here has nothing to do with the underlying premise of the original post by the OP.

Go 'Cats !
Wait. What? Jk,jk

Glad many can see through the curtain of b.s.
This time of sports year is bad in so many ways.

Steven's ain't coming.He'll be in the NBA for 20 years. Donovan might, but only because he might miss the college game. Casey will not step foot on campus as long as Barney is in charge. That said, I would love if Cal just had him in for visits just to watch Emmert, and all the other UK scolds heads explode. Sorta the reason I voted for Trump. The D's and GOPe has hated me and my kind for 30 years, and now I can show how much I hate them back.

Uh, no. Why would we want a 61 year old NBA Coach, who has never accomplished anything as a coach at the college level, and was the central figure of our lowest point in program history?

We might as well hire Chris Mills.
I didn't say we "would" want him, I simply asked the question. The man has won 50 plus regular season games for 5 straight years in the NBA with not the greatest roster in the world. Furthermore, he has Kentucky in his heart so that is never a bad thing. He would not be among my first 3 choices either, but I think he would not be a bad 4th or 5th option.

I am lost here. Not sure why, but I trust you Kev. Seem like a solid guy maybe in your mid 50's?
I’m 51.

Casey filed a defamation lawsuit and was eventually awarded millions of dollars. He’s a very wealthy man.

BTW, I am a solid guy. There’s a lot of posters that don’t care for me, but I would probably get along with most of them if we were to meet out and have some drinks. I like to work extremely hard, but I also like to have a lot of fun. Life is short, and I’m going to go out without any regrets. I’ve always taken a lot of pride in being a lifelong UK fan. It’s been a lot of fun. Hopefully, the future brings even more.

Last edited:
Reactions: crpoore
Your Mom is so young...lol!

BTW, I hope you do something nice for your Mom tomorrow. This will be my first Mother’s Day without my Mom. She passed away last July 4th. I miss her everyday. Cherish your Mom.
I am sorry to hear that about your mom, my condolences to you sir. Me, my wife and daughter always go get mommy and bring her here to grill out on mother's day and I normally get her a present or two. I also always write her an original poem that she always enjoys. Great advice you give friend.

I am sorry to hear that about your mom, my condolences to you sir. Me, my wife and daughter always go get mommy and bring her here to grill out on mother's day and I normally get her a present or two. I also always write her an original poem that she always enjoys. Great advice you give friend.
Awesome stuff. I can tell you’re a good man. It brings tears to my eyes. Tomorrow is going to be tough.

Awesome stuff. I can tell you’re a good man. It brings tears to my eyes. Tomorrow is going to be tough.
Thanks for the kind words. I will say a little prayer for you that tomorrow is as easy on you as it can possibly be. I know I could not possibly begin to understand what you will be going through; I will however have you in my thoughts and prayers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT