ADVERTISEMENT

If Cal Had Any Cojones…

TheExhaustedOne

Sophomore
Jan 24, 2020
Above You
He would tell Bradshaw that he would be starting at center with DJ/Rob/reeves (hopefully)/ Edwards all starting with him. You could play him like Miami does Bam where he plays a lot in the mid range and outside. Aaron could still play the type role on offense that he wants for the most part. The only thing is he would have to guard a true center.

Plus he could slide over to PF when Ugo comes in. As long as Bradshaw can be a good passer and all 5 guys on the floor rebound then it should work.

Doing this would create spacing, help with lack of post players and still allow Bradshaw to play like he wants for the most part.

• Haha
Reactions: crawfords corner
He would tell Bradshaw that he would be starting at center with DJ/Rob/reeves (hopefully)/ Edwards all starting with him. You could play him like Miami does Bam where he plays a lot in the mid range and outside. Aaron could still play the type role on offense that he wants for the most part. The only thing is he would have to guard a true center.

Plus he could slide over to PF when Ugo comes in. As long as Bradshaw can be a good passer and all 5 guys on the floor rebound then it should work.

Doing this would create spacing, help with lack of post players and still allow Bradshaw to play like he wants for the most part.
I would rather have Onyenso starting at C/5.
He has a season of experience over Bradshaw. Is stronger. Has nice touch on his shot. IMO, if you give them both 30mpg, you'll get:
Onyenso 9-10-3
Bradshaw 11-8-2

Any innovation that you've seen from Spoelstra regarding Bam has been something that Calipari didn't see at all when he was at Kentucky.

There's a reason our guys all do better in the league when they have real coaches. Cal will use Bradshaw with the smallest amount of creativity. He'll take 15 foot jump shots and give us 9 or 10 points per game and be a one-dimensional player for a year.

Someone should start a Go Fund Me Go Fund Cal's Nads, to see if Bo Ryan would return dem berries in exchange for financial consideration.

Vf9gZT9.png

Not about what Cal promises, or has the cajones to do. It's all 100% about Bradshaw leaving if he's not getting what he wants. If they start saying he's going to be the 5 a lot, he'll just leave UK. You have to take the lesser of 2 evils and keep him here rather than not.

Any innovation that you've seen from Spoelstra regarding Bam has been something that Calipari didn't see at all when he was at Kentucky.

There's a reason our guys all do better in the league when they have real coaches. Cal will use Bradshaw with the smallest amount of creativity. He'll take 15 foot jump shots and give us 9 or 10 points per game and be a one-dimensional player for a year.
don't care that much about the e NBA, but young players do improve from the NBA coaches. there are some good coaches in college, unfortunately, UK doesn't have one.

Cajones are drawers you store stuff in. I'm sure Cal has plenty of those at his house.

Cojones is the word you're looking for.

• Haha
Reactions: Philstat
Almost every kid improves from 18 to 23-24 years old. That is just a fact of life and hormones.

Reactions: G-PIP

Bradshaw will play the 5. The only place where the demand that he not is right here by the Cal hate cult.

Call me General Snarky. I want my program back. Tired of this bullshit, tired of not winning, getting lapped by Duke, Kansas. Hell IU gonna pass is this time next year. Stop me when I stop making sense.

Anyone who knows his game says that Bradshaw's game is more suited at the 4 spot which includes his prior coaches. That is where he will thrive...
But is the team better with Bradshaw at the 4 or the 5? I’m not claiming I know the answer for sure. But, that is the correct question, right?

So, for example, if Bradshaw can defend and rebound the Center position adequately (or hopefully better than adequately) while providing better offense than the other Center options, wouldn’t the 5 be the best position for him to play? And if this allowed another player to man the 4 who made the team better offensively (while again being able to otherwise handle the PF spot), wouldn’t that make it even more important that Bradshaw play the 5?

Again, maybe Bradshaw is the best option at PF. Maybe Calipari tried like heck to get even better options at PF, but just couldn’t land them. Regardless, I think we would agree that the decision as to where Bradshaw plays should be based on what gives the team the best chance to win, not what Bradshaw wants or perceives to be best for him.

If he had cajones he’d tell Ellen to take out her own trash

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT