ADVERTISEMENT

If Allen for Duke got blindsided by right cross..

Wouldn't necessarily want to see him blind-sided. Not wishing brain damage on him or anything.

But it'd be hard to say he didn't have it coming if somebody squared up and punched him in the face.

Wouldn't necessarily want to see him blind-sided. Not wishing brain damage on him or anything.

But it'd be hard to say he didn't have it coming if somebody squared up and punched him in the face.
You don't think he's already demonstrated a degree of brain damage? First by picking Duke. Then by continually tripping people and then having a complete meltdown on the sidelines after getting called out by the refs.

If some one does do the Bilas. The Seths, ACC. ESPN, Coach Kysrfukashitski, and Duke will immediately demand his imprisonment and banishment from basketball.

Reactions: westerncat
I would prefer that something much less serious brings him perspective before his entitlement does real damage.

Maybe Duke will be matched up against Arkansas at some point in NCAA Tournament, they will break him from sucking eggs.

Reactions: TopCatCal
The Duke apologists claim that these things all just happen as a result of his hard play. I'd love for him to 'accidentally' nut-job someone from a team with an enforcer. Then he'd be watching over his shoulder for what he knows is coming....

If someone just happened to lose their balance and they braced themselves with their first on his jaw, I wouldn't be mad.

I'm sure we'd get a five minute segment from Greenberg detailing every minute human movement that goes into it and how the guy is completely innocent.

Where do you come up with this crap?
Was just thinking this same thing. This guy comes up with the most random crap to post I've ever seen. It's like he's got "Post New Thread" linked to his random thoughts processing center in his brain via Wifi adapter. Whatever he thinks finds its way into a brand new thread - sometimes several within a few minutes.

Reactions: UKCATSFREAK
If someone just happened to lose their balance and they braced themselves with their first on his jaw, I wouldn't be mad.

I'm sure we'd get a five minute segment from Greenberg detailing every minute human movement that goes into it and how the guy is completely innocent.
That segment he did was about the biggest joke of interpretation I have ever seen. Seth was the last analyst I had respect for. Now I have zero for the entire college basketball coverage

I try tp post things i feel would be interesting and create discussion on a message board...this is a message board and i like topics that arent just the same ole....sometning different now and then

Reactions: drainthatub
Don't want to see him blindsided. That'd just mean there is another jerk like him playing basketball. Now if he trips someone and that person provides their own justice, I just hope I have popcorn.

In the old days, they would have taken care of the "Grayson problem" on the court Bill Laimbeer style: you trip my guy, I foul you very hard on your next layup. After I foul you, I help you and casually inform you that the next time I have to do that I'll break something. You cleaned up dirty play through the selective use force, force that sent a clear message that the game was played by men--not cowards.

Today, though, we live in the era of the precious snowflake, where dirty play (tripping, flopping, phantom elbows) is the required performance art of preening gasbags like Krzyzewski. Meanwhile, the direct, honest actions, the actions of real men, are mislabeled as "violent" and "unfeeling". Taking care of the Grayson Problem on the court the old way would most likely get you suspended, maybe even arrested. (Such is the double standard of our age).

Reactions: ManitouDan
He will get his soon enough, if not in college it will surely happen in the NBA If he makes it. If it does happen in the NBA I say it will have the same results as Jabbar blindsiding Kent Benson. He will never be the same again, in other words a very short career.

I'd love to see an opponent trip him at a very vulnerable moment moreso than a blindside.

Would love to see that as well but not necessarily for the revenge factor, but to watch the ACC hand down a suspension on said player unlike they did for poor misunderstand Gracie, not once, not twice, but three times.

Rest assured this will happen again most likely in the unc game and I hope it's at unc

Absolutely none. They could knock him out cold a la Rudy T.. facial reconstructive surgery and all.. and I'd laugh. Probably pour myself some Bourbon, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT