ADVERTISEMENT

I try to look at the KU game like this, the pressure is on them not us

Since Cal has been here UK has won more games in the NCAA tourney than any other school.

Since Cal has been here he has beaten more higher seeded teams than any other coach.

Whine and cherry pick all you want.

You can’t have your own facts.

You do have the right to your own misery.
You clearly don’t understand how trending markets work if you think that is cherry picking.

What sucks is Cal has a built in excuse since the bigs are out. This roster still has enough talent to win if Cal lets them run and gun. He probably won’t.
"Out." I keep hearing that excuse, even from many of our fans. They aren't out. This isn't a situation where a team was playing with a roster and then someone went down. They have never played. Until that changes they just aren't part of the team and you practice as if that is the case and game plan as if that is the case. This is the roster Cal had to start the season. No excuses. If it isn't good enough that's on him. Solve it.

OP is right, even those this derailed into another Bash Cal thread.

They have all the pressure. We get out to an early lead with 8 to go in the first and it might be too much for them. Especially with the pressure our guards put on each side of the floor.

Cal has tried to lower expectations, but real UK fans, who truly care about the program, won’t lower our standards. UK has royally sucked in this event for years. Time to win. It really is comical how everything turns into Cat on Cat crime over Cal. Look, he killed it prior through 2015. He has been mediocre at best since. The slip is so noticeable that even his biggest sycophants immediately try to shift narratives when the losses come early and often. Same tired story every freaking year.

It’s time for Cal to fix it and win at an elite level. Otherwise, he can go fishing with Jimbo for all I care. The money is there. UK must return to elite status again… and soon!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT