ADVERTISEMENT

I think Matt knows something about Reid Travis

ulismyman

Senior
Jan 11, 2015
I believe listening to KSR just now..this kid is huge possibility to UK....just my opinion...go listen to the phone call 1045ish ...you will agree

His inflection was learning more towards, there has been contact between UK and Reid and mutual interest, but UK needs to know if PJ is coming back or not to actually recruit him.

Reactions: ganner918
I'd take him even if all three of our guys come back. He can play and you never know how healthy Vanderbilt is going to be.

Reactions: mattrudd
Is Travis an upgrade from Washington? Since both would only play one more year for us, I'd rather have the best option (obviously).

I hope so because that interview with PJ'S dad made it sound like he is gone.

I tried to convey that on here after i heard his interview with Larry Vaught the week after loss in tourney and i got raked over the coals for it

I tried to convey that on here after i heard his interview with Larry Vaught the week after loss in tourney and i got raked over the coals for it
Maybe because you couldn't/wouldn't produce a link or anything to substantiate the claim. Basically, par for the course.
#WORSTPOSTEREVER

Just listened, and yes, it does sound like Matt was trying to give a hint without being too obvious.

Give me vando and Travis and call it a season, would like Washington to return but he appears to be looking for even the slightest of reasons to leave, he really doesn't seem to enjoy college as he seems to be willing to pass up on millions if someone guarantees him a pick in the 50-60 range. He's not getting that first round guarantee or anything close to it but that doesn't appear to be enough for him to return anymore as I think any pick is enough for him to go to the G League over college.

Reactions: Bigjoecatfan56
I hope so because that interview with PJ'S dad made it sound like he is gone.
Yep.First it was he will just leave if he's a first round pick and now he may leave for the second round.Next I expect to hear that he may leave even if he isn't drafted.

His inflection was learning more towards, there has been contact between UK and Reid and mutual interest, but UK needs to know if PJ is coming back or not to actually recruit him.

And since I haven't seen it posted, he speculated (key here - speculated, not insider knowledge) that Gabriel is gone no matter what, Vanderbilt is back, and PJ is up in the air but Matt's guess is leave. And then that if all that happens, we'll be going hard after Travis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT