ADVERTISEMENT

I think Matt knows something about Reid Travis

i thought the same thing when i heard that call. it's hard to explain but the way he handled it was like he wants so bad to say something but knows he just can't. i think if PJ leaves Travis is already UK's.

Sure do seem obsessed with dangling boys......

You were one of those communist 60's gays I bet

Man you at least got nerve, not much sense though to back up your nerve. What was it you stated just a day or so ago about tasting schmidt? You want to talk about Morfetishsky, I'd almost state Mordangsky.... Just dang...

UMM can start some pretty goofy threads but he actually had a point here. It does seem like we can expect TR to be the fallback plan if PJ goes.

Personally I’d take Reid in a heartbeat. He’s older, physical, and tough. Essentially he’s the best case of what Humphries could have become, and incidentally, we’d get him in what should be IH’s senior year.

Reactions: CatColumbia
Has Reid pulled his name out of the draft? Has he stated he’d be looking for a transfer?

Ironically, this guy is not too far off from what PJ would hopefully do as a Junior or senior. Simlar players, big strong but not quite tall enough.

How old are you? #adultmessageboardbully
Not a bully. Just someone who calls out terrible posters.

You were a terrible poster back when your handle was JACKMYSON. Then you changed your name to UMM, and the hot garbage continued to flow. Now you add this JOE account (I see from your handle that you're now 56. Congrats to UMM for having a birthday!) to validate and defend the garbage from your other accounts. Is there anything more pathetic? ROFL! [roll]

Call me a bully. But I'm going to continue to call your bullsh*t until they ban you for good.

#WORSTPOSTEREVER

Last edited:
I tried to convey that on here after i heard his interview with Larry Vaught the week after loss in tourney and i got raked over the coals for it

I gotta give @ulismyman credit here. He did say it a while back and got murdered for it. Now everyone else seems to be frustratingly saying the same thing. Hard to criticize his opinion on this particular subject at this point.

Travis is a stud. I watched him against ARZ and a few other late night games. If PJ wants out so bad then go. Don't remember a guy so far out of the first round with such a weak draft coming push so hard to get out of here. I mean it sets up well for him to return to a title competing team where he will get big mins and then 2019 one of the weakest drafts in along time. Yet him and his dad seem like they can't wait, I don't get it. He was never really viewed as a OAD. Love PJ, but go if you want out that bad. If you can't wait one year for a way better situation for yourself. Test the waters and head back with what to work on, if not go and bring on Travis. Could use his maturity and we lose nothing with him over PJ except for early on chemistry.

If Reid is a possibility, then that means Duke could be a landing spot. So if it could come down to would you rather have Washington but Reid goes to Duke, or lose Washington, get Reid, meaning he didn't go to Duke?

watched Reid several times this past season. When he was healthy, big & strong with a nice touch, but seems to be injured a lot

I'll be nice about it but I'm not crazy about PJs game. Give me Reid all day long. He knows his role and sticks to it. He gives a solid effort every game and he is a bull on the low block. He's not worried about shooting threes and driving the ball. We have all the shooters and slashers we'll ever need next year but we do not have a consistent scoring threat down low. That is all we need to win this thing next year. If he goes to Duke they will be the team to beat once again. Vanderbilt hasn't played a full season in about three years. I don't like those odds going in to next season. Wenyen is fine off the bench for some three point shooting but we need a man to clog the middle and set vicious screens. Reid is my choice and I hope PJ finds his pot of gold at the end of his freshman rainbow. If we don't get Reid and lose PJ, well, that's a different story indeed.

Anybody watch the TJ Walker Facebook live after the Maxey commitment? Someone asked him to give his projected starting 5 for next year and he said

Green
Hagans
Johnson
Vanderbilt
Reid Travis

Kind of caught me off guard.

Anybody watch the TJ Walker Facebook live after the Maxey commitment? Someone asked him to give his projected starting 5 for next year and he said

Green
Hagans
Johnson
Vanderbilt
Reid Travis

Kind of caught me off guard.
Yea I want Washington to return but the more and more they talk about seeming to be willing to leave over a 2nd round pick and the GLeague than returning and getting a top 20 pick the more and more this kid bothers me, it his life but if he leaves it'll truly show how much he hates the college life and how little UK means to him considering he isn't willing to stick it out one more year for millions of dollars and would rather leave now for 35k or at best 6 figures.

If we can get Travis let's take him and move on from PJ and make his decision for him. Regardless whether he comes back or not Vando (if healthy) will be our team's superstar and leader next season pair him with Travis and we got big things coming. I like PJ and all, but if he leaves he'll definitely be my least favorite OAD of the Cal era considering he has to have major problems that go beyond any of our imaginations if he really thinks going to a loaded draft class and getting a late 2nd round pick is worth taking over almost guaranteed millions with how weak the next draft class is.

For the longest time I thought PJ would come back and had zero doubt in my mind he would. Yet the more and more we hear his dad talk the more and more irrational they seem and the more and more I could care less if he returns. At first it was if we get a guarantee'd first round (which isn't going to come close to happening unless a gm wants to lose his job) then they'll return. Now it's sounding like as long as someone is willing to take him even with the 60th pick then he's gone. If that's the case then good riddance. No one thought you were a OAD and you passed up on millions because one more year at UK wasn't worth it. Our last memory of you will be your legs shaking at the free throw line seeing fear in your eyes everytime you shot a FT in the S16. Obviously he doesn't give 2 effs about redeeming himself even if it means millions, that I'll bet my life on him not getting for a long ass time if he leaves this year. Kid is delusional if he thinks a center with no jump shot, with the size of an NBA small forward will get a first round pick.

Does anyone even know if Travis will transfer from Stanford if he decides to leave the draft and return? His numbers look solid enough to be a contributor for us IF he has any interest.No doubt playing in the Pac12 against solid competition is a big plus.To be honest I don't know much about the kid other than a quick search on ESPN and seen a few videos and looked at his stats.

its simple, doesnt take a rocket scientist ,....if we lose 2 of PJ, Wenyen, Jared, he is coming. otherwise he would have already commit

Not a bully. Just someone who calls out terrible posters.

You were a terrible poster back when your handle was JACKMYSON. Then you changed your name to UMM, and the hot garbage continued to flow. Now you add this JOE account (I see from your handle that you're now 56. Congrats to UMM for having a birthday!) to validate and defend the garbage from your other accounts. Is there anything more pathetic? ROFL! [roll]

Call me a bully. But I'm going to continue to call your bullsh*t until they ban you for good.

#WORSTPOSTEREVER
lmao...what? I can see why so many have you on ignore on here. I am hoping you are not a day older than 15 and you are just monkeying around on your mom's computer. Otherwise, therapy would be your best option. Get some help guy, you are gonna need it. Also, don't forget to come to a complete stop at all stop signs when you go for your driver's license. I will put you on ignore now, but please carry on.

I always enjoy a great laugh when terrible trollers forget which identity said what. It's like a faux schizophrenic! [roll]
At times I’ve felt like you were being kind of a dick to umm, but then I started to think...

I thought, I get on here usually in the evening once kids are in bed and I’m just watching a ball game or something. I read and occasionally post. Seems pretty strait forward to me

Then, I imagined me laying here creating a couple accounts to troll other posters, even responding to myself through different user names, and how weird that would be.

It’s hard for me to wrap my head around someone spending their free time doing that. But if you’re right, said person deserves some bullying!

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
ADVERTISEMENT