ADVERTISEMENT

I Still Like My Team

You can tell this group has come together as brothers. They lift each other up. It is something we did not have with Oscar and Wheeler were here. It is nice to see again. Heck I just hope we get to see Bradshaw or Big Z. I do not want to see Ugo as much because it will force CAL go back to what we have seen the past 2 years (dumping inside first and foremost). Bradshaw and Z can play like Mitchell but also help with someone like HD.

Reactions: bbncal02
I like this team as well, a good mesh of players that are good about playing as a team. A couple tried to hard last night and it showed that good college players are not the same as high school players.

I'm going into moral victory mode here, but it took KU's big 3 to all have career nights for them to win. Meanwhile two of our starters could not have possibly played any worse, Reeves missed 14 threes and we still should have won. Not to mention we're not even at full strength yet... We have the highest ceiling of any team in college basketball in my opinion

Reactions: AGEE11
I love this team. They gave the #1 team in the country all they could handle.

Of course there was reason to be disappointed. The first 4 minutes and the last 4 minutes were troubling. But the rest of the game was very impressive. And if UK had just one of their seven footers available I think they come away with a W.
Dude STAAAP

Every time you change your avatar I have to go grab my tablet so I can zoom in.

It's in my...bunk.

• Haha
Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
I think this team will be fun to watch and grow. There’s going be some more frustrating moments as they gel together, but there is a lot of promise for this team.

I just think Bradshaw is soaking up and enjoying the whole idea that he is going to be the guy to save us or put us over the hump. I hope it truly ia that way but come on big guy eventually your'e gonna have to get out there and show us what you got. This isn't Camden high school no more this is big boy ball. I'm not convinced he is that dude we all want him to be. Seems to be lots of rumors and etc surrounding the guy throughout his time here and reports are that he looks good to go but he still isn't playing. Tinw will tell I guess.

Reactions: track42
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT