Will You Still Watch The Tourney?

Will you still watch?

• Yes

Votes: 39 40.2%
  • No

Votes: 58 59.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I usually love the tournament and watch every game I can, but after the game last night, I turned if off, deleted all of my brackets and don't expect to watch any more of the tournament. My favorite sporting event has been ruined for me right now.

Haven’t had the tv on today. Someone posted when the game times first came out.
I responded by saying I wished we were playing the late game on Friday so I could watch a lot of basketball before we lose.

Reactions: jedwar and Ugoff
After the UNC academic BS, now nil and the officiating I’m disenchanted with college basketball. The NCAA corruption was bad but nil and the portal are awful. The gambling has made the refs all suspect.

Cal has ruined UK basketball, the only thing keeping me watching is over 60 years of habit.

Selectively. If I hadn't filled out a bracket, I'd watch even less.

After the UNC academic BS, now nil and the officiating I’m disenchanted with college basketball. The NCAA corruption was bad but nil and the portal are awful. The gambling has made the refs all suspect.

Cal has ruined UK basketball, the only thing keeping me watching is over 60 years of habit.
Gambling has always made both refs and players suspect, whether it was legal or not. Plenty of point shaving incidents going back over 100 years.

Might watch the Final Four but I’m out until then. Cal has ruined this time of the year for me.

I'm not a basketball fan. I'm a UK fan. I'm going to try and get through hot summer days until football season. I'm already bored.

I’ll watch a little but I’ll live my life this weekend. Usually my life revolves around the tournament on that first weekend. Won’t be the case this weekend.

I will have the FF and title game on, but won't be sitting down and watching. Will keep an eye on Purdue just because of some friends and coworkers.

I love basketball, but when UK is out, I'm out...not b/c I don't love the game, but b/c I can't stand watching other teams continue their season knowing that we typically have as much or more talent than most teams left standing. That, along with the inevitable in-game "flashbacks" of the upsets, is too much for me relive over-and-over. Total sports TV and sports radio blackout until the tourney is over b/c I don't want to see or hear anything about another embarrasing UK loss while other teams play on.

Reactions: crestcat
I'll pass. This stuff is professional wrestling at this point. The only pertinent question is if everyone will stick to the script.

No. When we lose something leaves me emotionally and I can't watch other teams play.

Why are you still so invested with this UNC academics stuff…just why? You’re over 60yrs old for goodness sake! Do you not believe your beloved schooled had any wrong doings? News flash…THEY ALL DO!!

Now go somewhere and take a damn nap!

• Angry
Reactions: susan2361
After we're put out it pretty much ruins the whole tournament for me. Thanks CCC for ruining the best couple weeks of sports that I used to look forward to all year long. This SUX!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT