ADVERTISEMENT

I really loath the big orange but is anyone else

I won’t root for UT but I think they have a better team then Bama. If they win it will a real big game against them coming up especially if we beat State.

Absolutely not. If we want to salvage any chance at all we have of winning the East if we can get Levis healthy, then we need them to lose. Now I will root for them to beat UGA and give everyone in the east at least one loss. that's the only way we will be able to still have a shot at the east when UGA comes to town.
That’s what I said lol. We need them to lose to bama to give them a loss and beat UGA to give them loss so we can control our own destiny by beating them

mundays-mondays.gif

Root for 10rc? I mean, wtf...

This ****ing board needs an exorcism.

Absolutely not. If we want to salvage any chance at all we have of winning the East if we can get Levis healthy, then we need them to lose. Now I will root for them to beat UGA and give everyone in the east at least one loss. that's the only way we will be able to still have a shot at the east when UGA comes to town.
Not rooting for Filthy Orange...PERIOD!

A little over 2 years ago, according to Vol fans, they had the best staff in America riding an 8 game winning streak, undefeated and fans talking playoff. Fast forward 2 months the have accused themselves of cheating so they could avoid paying the buyout. But they all point to Pruitt learning to cheat at his time at Bama, FSU and UGA. Now here we are 2 years later, once again the vols are riding a little win streak, talking playoffs and being led by best staff in America. Dumbest and trashiest program and fanbase in the country, and a good chance they showcase that this weekend.
Yeah I mean, root for whatever program you support. Let the chips fall where they may. Don’t root for trash hoping it helps us. UT winning anything never is good for UK. Gotta stand on your own two feet, quit looking for “help”. Go earn something nothing can stop.

Good Lord no. UT is everything that is wrong with sports and society at large. They are a shit school with shit fans. Their cheating is legendary- and their willingness to field teams littered with criminals has tarnished the entire conference.

If UT played a game against the Democratic caucus, I’d pray that Nancy Pelosi would throw for 500 yards.

Good Lord no. UT is everything that is wrong with sports and society at large. They are a shit school with shit fans. Their cheating is legendary- and their willingness to field teams littered with criminals has tarnished the entire conference.

If UT played a game against the Democratic caucus, I’d pray that Nancy Pelosi would throw for 500 yards.
I think she could lol.

• Haha
Reactions: oddis500
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT