ADVERTISEMENT

I really loath the big orange but is anyone else

Not really. But for the SEC to get three teams in CFP, Tennessee, UGA, and Alabama can only lose one. So it might work out like UT winning Saturday, losing vs. UGA, and Alabama beats UGA in SEC title game. See if committee has the balls to keep one of those teams out in favor of a USC-LA or Little Ten/Big 12 team.

Reactions: BBNFORLIFE
Nope I hope Bama curb stomps them. But unfortunately I maybe see TN winning. 🤮🤢🤢🤢. God forbid TN beating the elephants. I sure hope either UK or UGA gets them in that situation

If not I’m not sure I can handle it as a KY fan if that bunch makes it out of the year alive. I had them at 9-3 /8-4 preseason. They need to hurry up and take a L or 2 for my sanity.

No shot. Their offense is a gimic, they’ve played a bunch of teams that can’t score, they’re one loss away from implosion, I’m waving that crimson flag Saturday.
I would never pull for UT, but I wouldn't call their offense a gimmick. Heupel has five years of film on him now and teams rarely shut them down. They are just good at what they do and he outsmarts a lot of defensive coordinators .

Not really. But for the SEC to get three teams in CFP, Tennessee, UGA, and Alabama can only lose one. So it might work out like UT winning Saturday, losing vs. UGA, and Alabama beats UGA in SEC title game. See if committee has the balls to keep one of those teams out in favor of a USC-LA or Little Ten/Big 12 team.

No way 3 1 loss SEC teams get in over a 13-0 usc or 13-0 Clemson. If those 2 teams go undefeated the SEC will be getting just 1 this season as OSu or Michigan most likely get other spot.

Hell no!!! I hope they get waxed by 60 points and the refs have to call the game after UT coach throws in the white towel.
I get the sentiment, but think of it this way. If they beat bama, they could potentially be ranked number 1 when we go to Knoxville. I actually think with our a game we could knock off the number 1 team in the nation at their place. That win would erase all of the ugly losses to them throughout the years!! One can dream big!! gbb

734008_2.jpg

Listen if you’re pulling for Tennessee over anyone, you’re not understanding what you’re doing. And I understand some of you aren’t from Tennessee like I am, and haven’t interacted with their trash meth headed obnoxious fake Alabama switchin fanbase in decades because they suck ass worse than their dead grandmothers who remember a winning program, but let me tell you, if they even think they’re going to win a decent amount of games and be seen as anything that resembles an Alabama practice squad, you will remember why we’ve enjoyed the death of their pathetic program.

**** Tennessee in every form known to man. Known for women bricking dunks and a coach who forgot to wear shorts to a speaking event.

They’ll never beat Alabama and they’ll never be relevant enough to give a shit about. Trash top to bottom.

No. I would root for Russia over UT. If you lived in TN you would understand. They have been making fun of UK since our USC jr loss.

Thank you. These guys don’t get it at all if they’re willing to root for these degenerates.

I actually remember UT’s fanbase before they all pretended they switched to Alabama. I’d root for America to lose its sovereignty before I’d root for Tennessee to take Bama into overtime even if they lost.

I don’t like meth addicted mountain animals. Keep ur foot on that neck with the shotgun barreling down until the humane society brings the cages.

Last edited:
Thank you. These guys don’t get it at all if they’re willing to root for these degenerates.

I actually remember UT’s fanbase before they all pretended they switched to Alabama. I’d root for America to lose its sovereignty before I’d root for Tennessee to take Bama into overtime even if they lost.

I don’t like meth addicted mountain animals. Keep ur foot on that neck with the shotgun barreling down until the humane society brings the cages.
I do like Yee Haw beer though. Damn good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT