ADVERTISEMENT

I Love Little Brother Fans

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
They are so absurd it’s comical At a business
Meeting recently. a Uavel fan asked me about my UK Ring and stated “Louisville is one of a select few schools that have 3 NCAA Titles”

After I quit laughing I replied “ No you have 2 the other was vacated for cheating ”
He made several ludicrous claims and which I
said “What do the following have in common “
1. Bigfoot
2. The Loch Ness Monster
3. Uavel’s 2013 NCAA Title
They don’t exist,a figament of the imagination,Never Happened! [roll]
He looked
whupped and slunk away.
Ain’t it great to be a UK fan?

They are so absurd it’s comical At a business
Meeting recently. a Uavel fan asked me about my UK Ring and stated “Louisville is one of a select few schools that have 3 NCAA Titles”

After I quit laughing I replied “ No you have 2 the other was vacated for cheating ”
He made several ludicrous claims and which I
said “What do the following have in common “
1. Bigfoot
2. The Loch Ness Monster
3. Uavel’s 2013 NCAA Title
They don’t exist,a figament of the imagination,Never Happened! [roll]
He looked
whupped and slunk away.
Ain’t it great to be a UK fan?
You need help. You are too obsessed with Louisville, nobody here cares. They are a commuter school that isn't a threat to anything UK. Stop giving them so much respect.

And nobody says you have to read the replies.

Oh, great job by you and @Poetax, y'all got the Bruiser Flint thread locked. Poetax decided to hurl insults instead of admitting he screwed up and of course, you followed suit. Nice work Heckle & Jeckle.
You are the reason the thread got locked. Look in the mirror big boy.

You may be fat and you are the problem
If you are ever going to put stock into anything on here, please let it be this:

You post like a child and usually, you are the problem. It's okay to be a homer (you are), but if that's how you're going to be, don't attack others when their opinions are different. Quit hiding behind your keyboard.

Reactions: UK90
If you are ever going to put stock into anything on here, please let it be this:

You post like a child and usually, you are the problem. It's okay to be a homer (you are), but if that's how you're going to be, don't attack others when their opinions are different. Quit hiding behind your keyboard.
Sounds like you are still in your mommy's basement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT