ADVERTISEMENT

Why do Louisville fans still claim the 2013 NCAA Title?

Imagine being so unconfident in your coaching abilities that you resort to hiring prostitutes for under age kids that normally wouldn’t play for you. Pitino won off the talent he cheated to get instead of relying on his ability to get players and coach them up. Pitiful old man he is.

Reactions: Ky-troutbum
It was VACATED by NCAA all wins and prize
money forfeited All banners and signage removed
Are they just stupid or maybe a magic cloud will obliterate the cheating and ineligible players Pitino played
Any uavel goobers I ask how many titles
They have the answer is 3
This is the question “what do the Loch Ness
Monster Bigfoot and the 2013 NCAA Title have in common?”
They never happened!
Retards that's why.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

UL has two titles. Period.

Not only did they cheat, it was incredibly stupid cheating.

If I were the NCAA, I'd remove their other two titles as well due to their sheer stupidity.
So did UNC, Kansas, and a whole host of other schools but what kind of punishment did they receive? I hate Louisville probably more than any other school but the NCAA put the screws to them!

Are they just stupid or maybe a magic cloud will obliterate the cheating and ineligible players Pitino played
They never happened!

Because they are Louisville fans.

They never happened!
I'm convinced that we haven't really experienced a new wave of retarded posters; just old ones using new screen names.

Again, if someone cheats at a card game, should it count? "Seeing it happen" doesn't make it ultimately valid.

So should Medina's Spirit STILL be the 2021 Derby winner even after failing a drug test, just because we all "sAw It HapPeN?"
Performance enhancing drugs is different to me than money ( and you’ll never convince me all. The star players weren’t getting paid anyway) and strippers lol. Those don’t affect whether or not you can perform at a high level. But we can agree to disagree

Performance enhancing drugs is different to me than money ( and you’ll never convince me all. The star players weren’t getting paid anyway) and strippers lol. Those don’t affect whether or not you can perform at a high level. But we can agree to disagree
If some was paying to get me women, lol, I'd be performing better at my job, wouldn't you?

There are unfounded rumors that we bought Anthony Davis. Would you still count the 12 title if the NCAA punished us for it? I would just simply for the fact they never punished UNCheats.
If it were PROVEN? I wouldn't. #sorrynotsorry.

Louisville was caught red handed, not once, but TWICE.

Guess that makes me a "bad fan".

UL is one of the trashiest schools in NCAA. That’s why they recognize it. If caught by the FBI in a minor sex trafficking ring that forces their head coach to literally flee the country (for Greece) most organizations would do everything they could to separate themselves from everyone involved and the scandal.

Not UL though. They won a title! It’s disgusting. And every poster saying they would recognize a title UK would hypothetically win if they did the same thing needs to go tell that to their daughter/niece. Immediately. And don’t spare them details on what they would allow UK to do with them.

There are unfounded rumors that we bought Anthony Davis. Would you still count the 12 title if the NCAA punished us for it? I would just simply for the fact they never punished UNCheats.
I have caught shit for this before, but before NIL, I can't believe that a kid like Brian Bowen got $200,000 from UL and kids like Anthony Davis were just coming to UK for free. I'm not saying that Cal, or necessarily anyone in the administration was paying them, but if kids ranked in the 30s are getting that kind of money, the kids ranked 1 and 2 were getting paid as well. They all play AAU ball together and the parents can't keep that kind of secret when all of the sudden they have new shit. I know for a fact it went on while I was at UK, so I assume (I know what happens when you assume) but there is just very little chance that lower ranked kids are getting paid and higher ranked kids aren't. Obviously, NIL has helped take the shoe companies and the schools out of the payment structure.

Reactions: Lamar Card
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT