ADVERTISEMENT

I just pray

With this talent we aren't just dribbing at top of key and handing the ball off until 4 secs on shot clock and taking an 18 footer. Been this way for to long.
We can get away with that now with Rob and DJ. They can get by their man and make a play. Wheeler? Ehhh....

Granted, I don't WANT us to do that. But if we had to due to a team's good defense, we have a shot at blowing by for a shot or layup

Haters getting in a circle on this one. I wonder, will this be the thread that gets him fired? Will Barnhart look at this and say that’s the last straw? Will the boosters say NO MAS!!

Or will it just make the fanbase look like a laughing stock. Again.
You're the one that makes it look like a laughing stock. But there's no way at all you're a fan. You're just a miserable person who complains about others constantly.

You're the one that makes it look like a laughing stock. But there's no way at all you're a fan. You're just a miserable person who complains about others constantly.
Another hater trying to hide in the blue mist. My fellow Ky fans are amazing. I just shine the light on haters of the program. They bash the program but don’t want anyone to offer rebuttal. Then hide in the blue mist.

Reactions: Oboro3
I ain't getting in a circle and I'm tje one who started the post. All I'm sayn is I'm tired of seeing that same play the bob and handful top of key til 6 sec remains on shot clock. A) it sucks b)its boring
It is obvious you have not seen this team play or you would have not have started this thread unless you have other motives...

Reactions: downthehatch
I ain't getting in a circle and I'm tje one who started the post. All I'm sayn is I'm tired of seeing that same play the bob and handful top of key til 6 sec remains on shot clock. A) it sucks b)its boring

I give the thread a solid B- as bitching goes. Nice dropping F bombs on here though. Leaving out one letter changes nothing.

Yea . That's why i made that comment. No matter who we got cal loves the strategy. No longer dribble drive just dribble and handoff 20 feet from basket.
Now we have enough players that can run the weave we will finally look like the Globetrotters. At the 8 second mark we try to drive and score, pass or turn it over. This year we have guards that can beat their men, we run wild until the 4 minute mark then we run the Cal squeeze against good teams.

• Haha
Reactions: BlueSince92
The type of position-less players we have this year we could run the 90's Chicago Bulls triangle offense with 2 guys crashing down all the time. Wagner Dilly sheppard driving and dishing or taking shots, Reeves spotting up like Kerr Edwards being that everything forward along with Thiero and then the center/power forward position playing inside / out or all out.

Reactions: downthehatch
It will work with this set of guards. Can't say the same for mix of the last 5 years or so. Poor fellas were being fed to the wolves.

Another hater trying to hide in the blue mist. My fellow Ky fans are amazing. I just shine the light on haters of the program. They bash the program but don’t want anyone to offer rebuttal. Then hide in the blue mist.
Please quit repeating that really stupid “hide in the blue mist” line. It’s weird and doesn’t make sense. Find another way to show your idiocy. Thanks.

Getting back to the title of the thread, as a Cal lover, I'm so happy to hear that you're praying for him and the team.

Considering the state of the world this week (three possible places where WWIII can break out at any second), I'm sure that God will have no trouble putting your requests at the top of his todo list and no doubt we'll go 40-0.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Please quit repeating that really stupid “hide in the blue mist” line. It’s weird and doesn’t make sense. Find another way to show your idiocy. Thanks.
Metaphor challenged, obviously. That means you are trying to hide in the millions of KY fans. Sort of like when a criminal runs to hide in the onlookers to avoid the police. Sorry you can’t keep up.

Called percentage basketball and the 6 second thing is to be expected with youth. It happens. It will likely continue as long as we use children on the team.

Metaphor challenged, obviously. That means you are trying to hide in the millions of KY fans. Sort of like when a criminal runs to hide in the onlookers to avoid the police. Sorry you can’t keep up.
Oh I get the metaphor. I’m simply telling you it’s really bad and please stop. You truly come across as an idiot every time you repeat it.

Oh I get the metaphor. I’m simply telling you it’s really bad and please stop. You truly come across as an idiot every time you repeat it.
Any time I hear that from someone bashing KY basketballI, I know I am on the right track. Go hide back in mist now. Lots of IU and U6 fans in there too.

It is obvious you have not seen this team play or you would have not have started this thread unless you have other motives...
Be as petty as you want but in reality what he's done is seen this team play in context. In the context where Cal's teams in recent years have played one way pre-season and then play another way later on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT