ADVERTISEMENT

Cal leaving right now after the big names have already moved on

Sorry. Your boy is gone. Go find another team to root for...like Arkansas
Lol, Cal is my boy because I know we aren't getting Oats? LMAO, make it make sense.

I may be, but acting like Kentucky can beat out bama basketball for a coach is hilarious
We really can't if they wanna pay up. They have far more to spend.
Its not about outbidding, all these schools can throw millions of dollars at coaches… what actually matters is prestige and one being a basketball school and one being a football school… if Oats wants to take the next step on the ladder UK would be the pinnacle of the place everyone dreams of coaching! So I say it’s possible he would come here even if they match, just like Cal with Memphis…
Lol, dude, UK really isn't the prestige the fans think it is. This isn't the 1950's thru 1990's. They care about money nowadays.

Oats was just in the F4 at Bama. Has won a couple conference championships and has recruited very well. He doesn't need UK to accomplish anything. He has far more NIL funding and investments in the program there than he will currently get here. Plus there is far less pressure for him at Bama.

Trilly just said Scott drew is the first call. No mitch you know better, it’s Nate oats that’s the clear choice

You knew Calimari would try to time his departure to maximize damage to UK. I'm just glad the lazy bum is an Arkansas problem now.
He’s leaving before the college basketball season is even over. When should he do it to minimize damage?

Lol, Cal is my boy because I know we aren't getting Oats? LMAO, make it make sense.

We really can't if they wanna pay up. They have far more to spend.

Lol, dude, UK really isn't the prestige the fans think it is. This isn't the 1950's thru 1990's. They care about money nowadays.

Oats was just in the F4 at Bama. Has won a couple conference championships and has recruited very well. He doesn't need UK to accomplish anything. He has far more NIL funding and investments in the program there than he will currently get here. Plus there is far less pressure for him at Bama.
Cal is gone. Accept it and move on.

Sounds like a joke Mitch would say

disgusted not safe for work GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT