ADVERTISEMENT

Calsanity

wobycat

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2003
For more than a decade, we have listened, watched, and repeated the same blueprint of Cal Basketball.

• Bring in talent. ✅
  • Scream and Stomp. ✅
  • Tell the fanbase. "I like our squad" "They must play together" "We just aren't very good right now but we will be." ✅
  • Ask Freshman to be physical. ❎
  • Pray and Hope the talent will win the title. ❎
  • Talk about all the NBA players that he's recruited during the offseason. ✅
  • Repeat process again next year. ❎
This is Coach Cal. It won't change. Our title hopes will rest every year on the incoming talent.

5uepLxf.jpeg

For more than a decade, we have listened, watched, and repeated the same blueprint of Cal Basketball.

• Bring in talent. ✅
  • Scream and Stomp. ✅
  • Tell the fanbase. "I like our squad" "They must play together" "We just aren't very good right now but we will be." ✅
This is Coach Cal. It won't change. Our title hopes will rest every year on the incoming talent.

You left out the part where CCC gets paid millions from UK and the player's handlers.

I get tired of him talking up the other opponent about how 'good' they are, better than their records says to deflect from his shortcomings as a head coach when they lose to bad teams. Cal has been exposed for the fraud that he is. Just mailing it in.

Reactions: Wonky

• Bring in talent. ✅
  • Scream and Stomp. ✅
Well what do you expect from someone who has no idea how to actually coach.

Cal is a change agent. Always has been. Always will be.

Internet rantings will never change that basic fact.

Reactions: wobycat
Don't forget "count the $$$ going into Cal's bank account.

• Bring in talent. ✅
  • Scream and Stomp. ✅
to

Most insane is thinking we ever win another title with CCC at helm

Kentucky fans are lucky there was a lockout in 2011 or Jones and Lamb were gone.

Could they have won it with a nucleus of Davis, MKG, Miller and Teague? Possibly.

Davis was a generational talent, but Jones was so important to help open up things for him underneath. And Lamb was a bullseye three point shooter.

Kentucky fans are lucky there was a lockout in 2011 or Jones and Lamb were gone.

Could they have won it with a nucleus of Davis, MKG, Miller and Teague? Possibly.

Davis was a generational talent, but Jones was so important to help open up things for him underneath. And Lamb was a bullseye three point shooter.
Cal was a different coach then too

Driving home listening to the Wes Miller Cincinnati Bearcat radio show tonight. I don’t listen to the narcissist that is our present head coach, but have in the past. The format is set in a local restaurant with UC fans as the audience asking questions. Nothing asked was particularly tough but Miller was affable, engaged the fans, articulate, and upbeat about his players. Admitted coaching mistakes he has made this season and praised the fans for holding the program to a high standard. UC’s program is on the rise and if they can keep Miller should be relevant on the National stage soon. Several of the fans did not ask him a question but thanked and offered praise for the job he has done. Very impressive - the antithesis of CCC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT