ADVERTISEMENT

I have YouTube TV. Can someone walk me through steps to get the game?

it's so very simple. you pay a $ fee to espn+/SEC+ and if you have a TV provider like YOUTUBE.TV then you can access it. it's that simple.

No. ESPN+ and SECN+ are two entirely different ways to access.

To access SECN+ you need a providers such as YouTubeTV or spectrum or whatever that includes the SEC network as a channel.

To access the ESPN+ feed you pay $9.99 a month

Both feeds exist on the ESPN app.

You do not need to have both.

Despite both ending in + they are entirely different in the way you access the feeds, which show the exact same game.

Reactions: NBA-HD
i cancelled youtube TV months ago....does SEC+ not require an additional payment?

If you are not currently subscribed to YouTubeTV, you will not have access to the SECN+ feed. It comes with your subscription to the provider. You cannot buy SECN+ standalone.

ESPN+, an entirely different standalone service, will give you access to the ESPN+ feed of the game. It is $9.99 a month.

Both are accessed through the ESPN app.

that's what i'm saying.....it's not the same entity. lol. you have to pay ESPN a fee to be able to watch ESPN+, (provided you have an affiliate provider like youtube TV) ....banned me over that for a few minutes? wow?

that's what i'm saying.....it's not the same entity. lol. you have to pay ESPN a fee to be able to watch ESPN+, (provided you have an affiliate provider like youtube TV) ....banned me over that for a few minutes? wow?

No, the two things are entirely separate. I can pay the $9.99 for ESPN+, see this game, and never ever subscribe to any provider ever. No YouTubeTV, no spectrum, just my standalone ESPN+

Conversely, I can have a provider with SEC network and access the SECN+ feed, and NEVER pay the $9.99 for ESPN+

Reactions: mdlUK.1
smh....yes i was talking in the context of him already having YOUTUBE TV. at any rate, i hope everyone has a way to watch the the game....my God.

smh....yes i was talking in the context of him already having YOUTUBE TV. at any rate, i hope everyone has a way to watch the the game....my God.

I think you have the right idea, but a few posts could be read multiple ways, and I’m really trying to keep everything very delineated and specific, as most of this is like reading Greek to many out there.

It's truly fun how complicated some here make this. Yes, if you have youtube tv, you will be able to access it without paying any fee via the sec+ choice when choosing the game on the espn app. When you choose the UK game, a pop up will give 2 choices, the top choice will be the espn+ version, don't click it, choose the bottom choice, sec+ and it will play....not rocket science, just have to know how to read....

• Love
Reactions: JoeBidenSucks
It's truly fun how complicated some here make this. Yes, if you have youtube tv, you will be able to access it without paying any fee via the sec+ choice when choosing the game on the espn app. When you choose the UK game, a pop up will give 2 choices, the top choice will be the espn+ version, don't click it, choose the bottom choice, sec+ and it will play....not rocket science, just have to know how to read....

I even know people my age (42) that can’t figure it out. God help my 81 and 76 year old mom. I’ve found very few people even know they HAVE spectrum logins. It didn’t help they add random + signs to everything now, making it feel like it’s all one bundle when it isn’t.

Reactions: NBA-HD
Hey stubborn, thanks for walking many thru it properly. ESPN doesn't help by having the 2 choices, most choose the top choice and are tricked into paying 9.99, of course espn does that on purpose...

Hey stubborn, thanks for walking many thru it properly. ESPN doesn't help by having the 2 choices, most choose the top choice and are tricked into paying 9.99, of course espn does that on purpose...

I suspect it’s on purpose as well, to get a double dip on those who are just confused and want to watch the game now. It’d be just as easy to add an overlay that says “click here if you have a provider” or “click here if you subscribe to ESPN+”

i cancelled youtube TV months ago....does SEC+ not require an additional payment?
It is much easier than folks are making it. Go to the regular youtube (no tv). Go to search. Type in game you want to watch. It just came on. I'm watching now. No pay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT