ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t understand…

needed a straight down camera angle, instead of mounted to the top of the backboard. Gave it distorted look, but technically it was possible it was above the edge of the rim.

I'll take an unexpected win. I don't typically blame officiating, but this game was atrocious. And by the way, over under was 167.5. Ky averaged 107 in last 4 games. Final was 166. Somebody is happy tonight. Makes you wanna go,,hmmmmm.

Sorry if already discussed, but how was that block by Onyenso called a goaltend? They even went to the monitor and STILL got it wrong. Am I missing something?
It is easy to answer the refs blow I mean to miss that call is beyond stupid the ball was no where close to being over the rim in the "cylinder" as the cool kids like to call it.

Reactions: sdryan2
Never mind the jersey grabbing prior to stepping out.
That's an entirely different kettle of fish. They grabbed from the tip. Refs were never going to call it. If they did, UT would have no players by the 15:00 minute mark of the 2nd half.

Reactions: catzcan
They were controlling the game. I am so serious i guarantee my life on this.. if you are a UK fan and you own a business, get with other boosters to funnel money to sponsor SEC stuff... 100% the SEC has the right to rig any game they want. no one can do sh*t about it other than stop going to games or watching because by law its under the same as Wrestling... as long as its orchestrated by the league ordering the officials to do so...... its legal and allowed. its how calls this blatant happen , its how refs swallow whistles .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT