ADVERTISEMENT

I’m new here

I’m new here but I’ve been a fan of Kentucky sports since I was a young boy growing up in the mountains of eastern Kentucky. I’ve lurked for a month or so now and finally decided to create an account. I know some of you all don’t take kindly to new members but take it easy on me. Really excited to get this season going coming off the Canada trip. Also excited to hopefully have many quality conversations with other UK fans here this year.
Me too. Wanna be my friend?

You will be liked here if you:
1. Hate Cal
2. Hate Mitch
3. Wish UK only wore uniforms and shoes from the 1950's through 1990's. The shorts - have to be the 1930's nut huggers apparently... :)
4. Hate change
5. Love outdated logos
6. Thinks UK can only win Titles with "Kentucky Boys"
7. Hate checkerboards
8. See #1
9. See #2
10. See #3

Last edited:
I like bowls and what’s a wine slushee? Sounds like a woman drink. One of my nicknames is Swan too. You wanna be my friend?
It is a woman drink. I took it the OP was a woman. I could be wrong tho. And sure I will be your friend. You seem like a nice person.

Reactions: SosaUK1987
You will be liked here if you:
1. Hate Cal
2. Hate Mitch
3. Wish UK only wore uniforms and shoes from the 1950's through 1990's. The shorts - have to be the 1930's nut huggers apparently... :)
4. Hate change
5. Love outdated logos
6. Thinks UK can only win Titles with "Kentucky Boys"
7. Hate checkerboards
8. See #1
9. See #2
10. See #3
If he loves Kentucky basketball I’ll like him.

But how new are you???

Did you know Adam Sandler wore a UK shirt in a movie?

Just don’t be a pre-Madonna or a goody tissues and you’ll be fine. Enjoy the fast paste offense this season.

I knew that because a co-worker told me a few years back.

And I try to always have a mindset of not being too positive or too negative. I try to always give fair assessments.

I definitely have a sense of humor and can take jokes or insults or whatever someone says to me. Lol I’m pretty thick skinned.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
I knew that because a co-worker told me a few years back.

And I try to always have a mindset of not being too positive or too negative. I try to always give fair assessments.

I definitely have a sense of humor and can take jokes or insults or whatever someone says to me. Lol I’m pretty thick skinned.
4f0f7d1f86a04e265edee3c0c35fe72f3347b046.gif

Welcome aboard. Use this board to celebrate wins, complain about coaching, relive favorite UK memories, ask questions, laugh with fellow Cats fans, etc…

Just don’t take it too seriously like some do… it’s just a message board.

Welcome!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT