ADVERTISEMENT

I’m new here

Jul 20, 2023
I’m new here but I’ve been a fan of Kentucky sports since I was a young boy growing up in the mountains of eastern Kentucky. I’ve lurked for a month or so now and finally decided to create an account. I know some of you all don’t take kindly to new members but take it easy on me. Really excited to get this season going coming off the Canada trip. Also excited to hopefully have many quality conversations with other UK fans here this year.

Welcome.

Do you have any photoshop skills?

There's a real lack of that here, especially after Kentucky looked so terrific in the Canada games.

(If you are better than a dull-witted first grader who just saw the tool bar for the first time yesterday you'll be an upgrade over what we've had.)

Unfortunately, I don’t have any photoshop skills or skills in general.

I just hope to not be a bother while enjoying some UK basketball talk.

napoleon dynamite film GIF

Welcome.

Do you have any photoshop skills?

There's a real lack of that here, especially after Kentucky looked so terrific in the Canada games.

(If you are better than a dull-witted first grader who just saw the tool bar for the first time yesterday you'll be an upgrade over what we've had.)
I resemble that remark!

I’m new here but I’ve been a fan of Kentucky sports since I was a young boy growing up in the mountains of eastern Kentucky. I’ve lurked for a month or so now and finally decided to create an account. I know some of you all don’t take kindly to new members but take it easy on me. Really excited to get this season going coming off the Canada trip. Also excited to hopefully have many quality conversations with other UK fans here this year.
Welcome.

As long as you're reasonable, give credit where it's due when the team does well (and even Cal), have a bit of good natured sarcasm, and truly enjoy UK sports , you will fit in well here.

Welcome and I do hope you are honest in saying you want to have some good UK basketball conversation. The pro and anti Cal arguments get tiring for me so I'm really looking forward to just good basketball dialog and, hopefully, a very fun season ahead. We still have issues to iron out but, as you said, the success with the Canada trip gives us something to build on and look forward to. Do you got to Rupp for some games or just prefer watching at home?

Ruuuun! Don't walk. Run away. These people are crazy.....so welcome.

Reactions: UK-Fan78
What part of Eastern Kentucky?

Welcome. The vast majority here are great.

Any true blue fan is good by me. There's some good people with solid opinions and senses of humor here and you'll recognize the good conversations vs the kind of toxic arguments. Avoid the arguments, they'll suck the fun out of it. This is the only message board I've ever posted on and i can't remember any isuses I've personally had. Hopefully you picked a good season to find this place

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT