ADVERTISEMENT

I’d like to take a moment…

GoBigBlue1280

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 19, 2020
Georgetown
And thank my son for really, really loving those Tyson Dino chicken nuggets. Without him, and his endless appetite for those crispy, odd shaped little nuggets, Mr. Tyson may not have the funds to allow BBN to move past the pain and suffering we have had to endure.

So thank you little man. You have already left your mark on the world at only 6 years old!

Listen. I love bags of really low quality frozen chicken wings that come from tortured chickens as much as the next guy, but I think I’m going to have to reconsider what brands I support at the local K. Roger’s.

Reactions: chroix
And thank my son for really, really loving those Tyson Dino chicken nuggets. Without him, and his endless appetite for those crispy, odd shaped little nuggets, Mr. Tyson may not have the funds to allow BBN to move past the pain and suffering we have had to endure.

So thank you little man. You have already left your mark on the world at only 6 years old!

Listen bro, my son will not touch a chicken nugget except for those. He tells waiters he wants the Dino nuggets every time and it takes like 10 minutes to explain outback doesn’t have them.

Wow, it’s not just us.

And yes I mean the respect I now have for the Arkansas program that they got that pos out of here is never ending. We are all honorary Arkansas fans for life.

Tyson has been busted for using child labor to clean their machinery multiple times recently. Can’t wait for Cal to act high and mighty with his shitloads of blood money.
Small fingers and all........makes it easier to reach in there and clean the extrusion gears. You just need to make sure you have a good lock-out-tag-out policy in place because you don't want fingernails in your nuggies.

You’re welcome, at 36 years old I eat ALOT of Dino nuggets and I let my 2 year old have some too.

With Drew, the suffering is about to get a lot worse.

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Yeah, maybe that's why you needed yet another screen name. Carry on, Chef.

OIP.LyZN9uaTSZrQtjdAO-45PgHaD1
Let us know which part isn't true!

Can we maybe give the guy a chance to assemble a roster and coach a few games before we declare him a failure?

Right now your spewing an opinion as if it were fact.
Preferably not, unless you want to set the program bsck further.

It's not opinion, it's based off his resume.

Nothing honest about it. You’re just projecting.
Projecting his resume?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT