ADVERTISEMENT

Hypothetical...Hurley, Oats, Donovan, and Drew all say thanks, but no thanks.

8mcfku.jpg

Can someone explain to me why Golden is thought so highly of as a future star?

I did think Lloyd was a good candidate until this year’s tournament.

Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA
Bobby. Hurley.

I think it’s funny folks are justifying Drew’s mediocrity (outside of a couple years) by saying “yeah but it’s Baylor. He would do 10x better here” but then those same people turn around and shit on BH who has been stuck at basketball wasteland Arizona State.

Bobby. Hurley.

I think it’s funny folks are justifying Drew’s mediocrity (outside of a couple years) by saying “yeah but it’s Baylor. He would do 10x better here” but then those same people turn around and shit on BH who has been stuck at basketball wasteland Arizona State.
Yeah but at least Drew has actually accomplished something at Baylor (national title!). Bobby Hurley hasn't accomplished much of anything at ASU.

Yeah but at least Drew has actually accomplished something at Baylor (national title!). Bobby Hurley hasn't accomplished much of anything at ASU.

I agree but he was raised and coached by the same father that raised and coached his brother Dan. He has the same values, same old school mentality. He was also coached by K one of the greatest ever. You know the fact that his bro is killing it has to light a fire under him. He wants his own glory. Just needs a place to do it. Remember Dan hadn’t done much till UConn.

Reactions: IbnSaran
And it's a very real possibility. Realistically, who is the next set of 3-4 names we approach?

Guys on mye watch list for future UK coaches-
Not necessarily first choice guys, just guys whose teams I'm watching play

Seton Hall HC
Iowa State HC
BYU HC
UCLA HC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT