ADVERTISEMENT

How many do we win fellas?

I’m going to say 5-7 or 6-6. Win 4 non conference games and Vandy. Then 1-1 with South Carolina and Auburn at best. Would love 9-3 or 8-4 but I don’t see it happening. Hope you guys are right!

The schedule is brutal.

Floor is 5. That would be a big disappointment, but we could be a good team and win only 5.
9-3 is possible, but would require a nearly perfect effort.
Anything beyond that would be unbelievably awesome.

8-4 would be Amazing but feel 7-5 is the best we see. Texas,GA Ole Miss and UT are 4 losses. It comes down to UF and USCjr. games win both 8-4, Split 7-5, lose both 6-6.

I said 8 win on the paid board in July I just not feeling it now. I hope I am wrong but I see another 7 win season. Lot of the same issues from the past two season start to surface again. 5 wins wouldn't surprise me either.

Reactions: bigbluedon
About the way I see it, just don't see that much different this year than previous two years, plus adding road games at Texas and Mississippi did us no favors. Would not be surprised if it was 6-6
I think having a 5 star QB could be a huge improvement from last season and Leary who was a major disappointment.

7-5. Hoping for 8-4, but feel like we will drop a game we shouldn't. If we have our third 7-5/3-5 season in a row, things will get a little more restless with the fanbase (rightfully so).

Should we be upset with 7-5? Sure we are a much better program than we have been traditionally, but should we expect more at this point?

That is what I'm hoping for, honestly I would almost take a 7-5 and call it a day. I think we beat SC and split the AUB and Fla games, although winning is certainly on the table. UF's season could be over by the time we play them and a home win vs Auburn is doable.

UF will probably be 3-3 when we play them, 4-2 or 2-4 are both real possibilities. Napier could be done by the time our game kicks off

Last edited:
My heart says we beat 2 of Ole Miss, UGA, Texas and Tennessee. My mind says we probably lose all 4. So between that I will go with 8-4 and we beat one of those 4 and lose 1 that we should not lose. Probably Florida or South Carolina.

Considering we play 4 top 15 teams and only one of those is at home v #1 Georgia, I say we go 9-3 with an upset at TN.
Final Record - 11-4. I think this is UK's best team since 1977. But like every season it will come down to staying healthy and getting some breaks along the way.

Go Big Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT