ADVERTISEMENT

Houston, UConn, Purdue, or the field. Who do you have?

Going with the field because UK is bringing home number 9!

Now that I got that out of the way I can't see anyone getting in Houston or UCONN's way,

Yeah give me those 3 vs the field. And depending on bracket….unpopular opinion but I think Auburn is an E8/F4 team

Putting 200 on whomever we play from game 1. Hopefully I lose a grand and we make it to the f4.

Reactions: sdryan2
Won’t watch after the cats get bounced first round. Gonna bet a dime on uconn so when they win at least I win.

I always take the field nowadays when these questions are asked.

Because no other sport in the world decides its champion by a more “gigantic crapshoot” method than CBB’s 68-team single-elimination format. I don’t care how good you are, the odds are still more likely than not that something’s gonna go wrong for you in the next three weeks.

Sadly I feel like UConn will win again. Whenever they have a team this good they close the deal.

I think UH makes it to their 7th final four and this time will win their first championship. I believe Coach Samson finally has lightening in a bottle. A tenacious group on a mission. Yes over Ucon

In a year where most teams have had stretches of looking like garbage, it’s hard not to pick UH or UConn. I wouldn’t add Purdue to the list. They just don’t perform in the tournament.

I was going to watch a lot of basketball this weekend, but not now. Don't even care once we get beat. The same goes for the NCAA Tournament. Unfortunately, we get bounced the first weekend of the tournament every year lately. Cal has taken the enjoyment of the tournament away from me and many others. I get no enjoyment watching other teams moving on while our players announce they are leaving.

Reactions: TexKat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT