ADVERTISEMENT

Houston getting blown out

What does KY have to do with Houston?
They don't need an opportunity or proper context to continue their hate for UK and everything about us. They (these supposed "fans" that have been running around here miserable for 2 weeks) just turn any and every thread topic into a "we suck, Cal sucks, my life sucks!!!!" side rail.

Again, what does Houston sucking have to do with anything related to UK? Why can't UK fans identify that other teams suck simply because UK hasn't been playing well. What illogical rule are you applying here?
Again I just don't think kentucky fans shouldn't be talking about other teams especially while we have our problems

Me to Houston.

giphy.gif

Whatever u want to do not trying to get to involved in this discussion you said what u thought and so did I

Is Kansas just not able to recruit or what? Only 3-4 incoming freshmen a year, and maybe only an OAD every other year or so. No freshmen lottery picks. Man, if Self just had some talent Kansas would be dangerous.

Dear SEC...<4:00 minutes to go in this game, Houston has 5 fouls and Kansas has 4. If this was an SEC game, it would be closer to 10 and 9.

Reactions: G-PIP
Winning cures all ills. If we could blow out Ut today it would do the same. The problem is our chances of that are slim.
Need more than a win. We need a performance that says this team can still get to the final four despite not being able to guard a fence post. And if we have a three point lead with under ten seconds, foul. Do not drop down on guys inside, stay at the three point line and foul before they shoot.

Last edited:
This isn't the same Bill Self who lost to Central Florida and a terrible West Virginia team in recent weeks, is it? I guess one good performance at home erases all that.
You mean the same Bill Self who won the title a couple of years ago? I guess winning a title erases all that.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
This isn't the same Bill Self who lost to Central Florida and a terrible West Virginia team in recent weeks, is it? I guess one good performance at home erases all that.
Big difference here is, he won a national title in 2022, and cal has 1 tourney win since 2019

Is Kansas just not able to recruit or what? Only 3-4 incoming freshmen a year, and maybe only an OAD every other year or so. No freshmen lottery picks. Man, if Self just had some talent Kansas would be dangerous.
They got Dickinson. And everyone wanted Dickinson.
Dickinson could single-handedly get them to the F4.
That said... think how bad KU would be right now w/o him.
Also, they have had a lot of significant upperclassmen over the past through year that kept them relevant year to year. They're smart for not putting all their eggs in the freshman basket... you'd have to be a fool to still do that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT